He's Back ?!

Hai guys, reason for the sudden big jump cut/time skip of 2 years is because as I've said, I'm paragraphing from the script and I don't want to change a whole massive area of it when there is things called a time skip so yeah. Just bear with it please. Also, no. Ryan and Ash were never dating even though they had Emily. It was still just Ryan and Tina. I promise that there are more events to come. Enjoy! Bai x

2 years later

"I'm gonna kiss you whether you like it or not." He starts to move closer towards me.

"No please!". I've realised that I don't love him. He's not the one I can be with in replace of Ryan

"Oh heck no!" The sound of Ryan's voice is heard and someone grabs me and pulls me aside, hugging me close. "I'm back Tina."

I look up to see Ryan. He's back.

He's finally back.

"Cutie!! I've missed you!!"

"I've missed you too.". His voice sounds a little... Accented.

"Your... voice? It's different."

He coughs. "I had to cough but I wanted to say something so it made my voice change."

"Mhm. Really?"

"Yeh?"

"I like it. It's cute."

"everything is cute to you."

I frown. "Not that guy" I turn and point to Mathew.

He, too, frowns. "Hey, we are dating!"

"Date...ing?" Asks Ryan, rather quietly.

"Not Really. I just tried to get a new boyfriend like you wanted me to do. But I love no one else like you. We have never even kissed!!" I explain.

"That's a first."

"He is a definite idiot who deserves to be non existent to me. He discriminated you! He talked rubbish about you and I couldn't do anything because I'm weak without you..." My eyes begin to water as I remember all that's happened without Ryan.

"No you're not. You think that but I know you like the back of my hand. You are strong. When I say I know who is a true daycare kid - I know - And he by far isn't one. So don't worry about having to put up with him"

"You crazy?!" Mathew asks, eyes wide.

"No. Dare talk bad about me and you are dead. Dare hurt anybody and you are dead. Dare mess with my Tina and you are dead."

"They call me Clean up crew." Unicorn inputs

Ryan kaughs, adding onto the joke. "They call me Mr. Clean."

"I don't like you Ryan." Mathew states.

"Alright Mathew. Deal with it. No one actually likes you."

"how do you know my name?"

"Sunny. Side. Daycare."

"Wait, you were the Ryan they were on about?"

"Wow. Surprised much"

"What? Why? And also, thought you were living in Spain? And shouldn't you have a Spanish name?"

"Woag woah woah. Calm down on the questions man. I'm an English guy, not a Spanish guy so it doesn't suit me plus I didn't want to be called Charlie - that's what my parents renamed me when I was in Spain but I convinced everyone my name was still Ryan"

"Accent?"

".... Don't talk about it...."

"Why not?" He puts on his best, fake Spanish accent.