Just An Average Day

Hai! I have no clue what to write for the period of Ash's pregnancy as I didn't expect this book to actually be something a lot of people enjoy - and thank you for that! :D If you have any suggestions/ideas you'd like to be made into a chapter or just put out there, feel free to do so and comment them on this chapter or on any other chapter. I don't want to rush over Ash's pregnancy period because I already used a big time skip of like 2 years or something and rushed an entire year so I don't want to rush this so your ideas will help. Anyway, enjoy what I've managed to throw together with what's left before I give up and move onto the after pregnancy lol. Enjoy! Bai xx

Ash's POV

The pains are more intense than I would have ever thought. Having not experienced this, it's quite something. Although I did get some sort of pain when I wasn't aware of being pregnant with Emily, I knew the pains wouldn't be as easy as they were when knowing I'm pregnant and it actually being proper in a way. This time round, it's a whole lot different and not what I had in mind. However. I don't regret getting pregnant because Ryan will actually be here with me, I'll know, we'll be prepared and hopefully will have a slightly better start in life.

Don't get me wrong here, we did our very best with Emily when she came unexpectedly. Thankfully and luckily, we were able to give her a good start in life like we hopefully will with our next newborn - just without the stress and it won't be as hard.

Ryan has been a star. He's helped me every step of the way - as I imagined he would have, just ten times better than I expected. He's hasn't been bothered by having to do stuff for me more and more, in fact, he seems happy to be able to be helping me which I find so sweet.

Emily is keeping quiet about it and knows not to speak of it. She really is a good little angel of mine and Ryan's. As for the others and the fans, they don't suspect a thing.

Ryan did tell me about the even that occurred on his stream the other week when someone asked him if I was pregnant after string to Ryan that I looked hurt in the back ground of other people's vlogs - however Ryan quickly covered it over smoothly and all was fine. To be honest, we don't know how we are going to break it to the others and the internet. We are thinking of posting a family photo on both of our accounts but as for the others - we don't know. You know, we could let them find out like the internet will or just tell them. I don't know. What happens happens I suppose.

Speaking about secrets, our second secret - the house - is ready. Whenever the rest are recording at the same time or are all out, we move as much as we can from our room and our belongings in the whole house into our new house. I'm excited because we won't have to worry about people stealing other people's food, drinks, items, space and so and so on. In fact, there will be no arguing unless our kids have a relationship where they argue a lot which hopefully won't be the case. And hopefully me and Ryan haven't argued or fought - we've only had a breakdown or two. Man. Did I tell you how much I love Ryan? Heh.

I break away from my thoughts and awake, stretching my arms out and yawning. I squint my eyes at the bright screen of my phone to just see casual notifications of people liking my tweets and posts and the odd YouTube or other app notification. The tiny numbers at the top of my screen read 10:57 am and so I decide that I should get up now seeing as it isn't early really. I laugh as I catch a sight of my messy morning hair in the mirror, immediately heading over to my drawers to sort it out.

When I get downstairs, I smell bacon and eggs - clearly the boys are trying to cook today seeing as when we girls cook breakfast, it's cereal. I enter the kitchen to find Ryan, Zach and another man stood at the counter and placing food on plates.

"Morning boys" I smile and head over to Ryan.

"Good morning" they chorus, making me chuckle.

I wrap my arms around Ryan who turns around with a smile and gives me a big hug back.