Unaccepted

"We all ready to walk home?" Asks Zach.

"Yeah." Most of us reply with.

"Yeh I guess" I say.

"Nope." Go Burt and Matt.

"tough. Now Ash and Ryan, you guys just set off, you didn't bring anything but we lot did. We will just double check we didn't leave anything behind." Zach tells us.

I nod, taking ahold of Ash's hand. "Oh. Ok.".

She smiles and we starts walking. "That was fun."

"it was but you got a little soaked."

"maybe." She squeezes my hand a Little. "I love you Cutie."

"Love you too Tori." Thank the lord I remembered the name I told her I thought she would be called when we first met. Otherwise, it'd not sound so good me forgetting when I met the love of my life for the first time.

She smiles widely. "you remembered!"

I hum. "How could I forget the moment I met you?!"

"You couldn't."

"exactly."

Matt's POV

"They're so adorable. I wonder what they're talking about." I ponder, looking at the cutest couple in existence that is walking in front of us all.

"Same. They were meant to be." Zach adds.

"I knew they were dating I just knew it. So Burt, how do you feel that Ryan left you for Ash?" Tyson asks, remembering the joked ship of Burt and Ryan - #Bryan.

"I don't want to talk about it...." Burt murmurs, going along with it to which we all laugh at.

We manage to catch up to the lovers but Ryan's phone starts to ring so he stops and reaches for it. "Oh. One sec I'll catch up with you in a minute. Ok?"

"Ok." Says Ash Who continues to walk with us back to the house.

Ryan's POV

I look at my phone to find that one of the adults is calling me. Great. I slide the bar to the right and place the phone to my ear. "Ugh. Hi adult, what do you want?"

"I have seen the video. The one of you and that girl. It's viral all over." She tells me. I can pick out a bit of annoyance peaking in her voice at times which confuses me and worries me a little at the same time.

"Yeh. And? I love her. She loves me."

"I'll explain in a minute. What are you doing now?"

"I was walking with the girl and friends?". Why'd I tell her as if it was a question? Whatever.

"The girls name?"

"Ash."

"her?! She was rude when you decided I wasn't your mother."

"I'm still sticking with my decision. And Ash Was Protecting Me! She had good reasoning." Anger is clear as day in my voice and I feel like I'm going to break my phone I'm holding it with such grip, frustration and anger right now. She stays silent and for a second I thought the line was lost. "that's what I thought. Look, why are you bothered?"

"As I thought, you proposed to Ash. We don't accept Ash. Nor you anymore"

What...? No she can't just do that. I'm her child for god sake! "I...."

"She is rude and we don't want to see her. We don't want her near you. You-"

"-Adult!" I cut her off but she just gets more angry.

"You Understand?!"

I just end the call, powering my home off and angrily shoving it in my pocket. I sigh, wiping away a loose tear. "... They'll be home by now... I'll .. I'll go find them." I tell myself.

In one swift and quick movement, I open the door and walk in, shutting it quickly once I'm in.

"Ay Ryan bud. You finally made it." I hear Matt say.

"Yeah..."

"Woah, what's wrong??"

"Where's Ash?". It's all I want to know. I just need her right now..

"i don't know. But-"

"Where's Ash?" I repeat, cutting him off.

"probably in her room."

I sigh. "Sorry, um, th-thank you..". I run up the stairs and head straight for her room. Funny how we are soon to be married and we aren't even sharing a room.

When knocking on her room door, I can already feel my eyes starting to tear up slightly. Ash opens the door after a few seconds with a smile but that smile soon goes away as she realises the state I'm in. "Cutie?!"

"A-Ash..." I stutter out in between quiet sobs.

Instantly she hugs me and I hug her back, letting the tears fall silently down my face. "It's ok."

"They, they don't accept us..."

"The Adults?". I hum. "well I accept us. Everyone but them accepts us. You know that. We are all here for you."

I nod and sigh. "But why? Why don't they fricken care? Why don't they just accept us?" I curl my fingers into a fist and spin abruptly on the spot to face a wall. I'm so tempted just to punch it there and then but I refrain myself from doing so.

"Well why do you not accept them as your parents?"

"Ash you know what they did."

"I know. I was implying that that question is what they're asking to you"

"They should know."

"They should but I don't think they truly know"

"They could have been partially responsible for my death god dammit! They didn't care and still don't! I'm just a somebody they accidentally created who they think they can control! Don't you see it?!"

"W-what...?"

"I'm a mistake!"

"R-Ryan.."

"No! No Ash! I'm a mistake. Don't you see?! They planned for Rob and only Rob but then I was discovered. Not wanted like they wanted Rob. Barely surviving when introduced to the world. Crud why didn't I realise it sooner and let Rob do his wish.." I slide down the wall, being unable to control the tears flooding my face. Tears of sadness. Tears of anger. Ash stays silent and I realise I've pretty much just shouted at her. As I realise this, I wipe the tears away as best as I can and immediately stand up bringing Ash into a big hug. "Shoot I'm sorry Ash. I-I didn't mean to just lash out at you like that. My head just isn't, it's not in a good state and-"

I'm cut off by lips meeting mine. I open my eyes to see Ash kissing me so I close them and melt into the kiss. We stumble backwards a little, entering the room, and I shut the door behind us, locking it. I push her onto the bed but she flips us over and sits up, straddling me. "Sh Cutie. Don't worry. Just focus on now and not what's happened.". She leans back down and kisses me passionately. Who'd have thought I'd be doing this after a breakdown?