Everyone Knows?!

Hai! If you didn't know already, Ash and Ryan confirmed they are dating today. This does not mean I will discontinue this book. I love writing this for you all and I hope you enjoy reading it. And thanks for getting this book to number one in the Ryguyrocky catagory for however long it stayed number one for. Love you all. Bai! X

Ash's POV

Ryan isn't in today due to it being ragweed season so his cough is worse. We're about to go through the portal to go and chill at a park and Director is doing the countdown.

"I'm going to countdown.. in-".

"In 3 2 1 GOOOOOO!!!"

It sounded like he either got cut off and someone else did the count down or if he just said the countdown quickly. None of us know which one it was but we don't care, we don't question it and run through the portal.

"Ahhh" We all shout as we come through the portal.

"We are here. Question. Who heard Ryan's voice do the countdown?" Director asks, along with a confused look.

Everyome raises their hand. "Me!"

"Strange."

"And you wanna know why that is?" Asks the same guy who did the countdown who we now think is Ryan.

"Cutie?"

"Ryan?" Says Director and Unicorn in unison.

"Because I was there you bunch of dingus'." Ryan Laughs, smiling.

"Cutie!" I run up to Ryan and jump into his arms.

"Hiya Tina!" He picks me up, stumbling back a bit. "Woah!" He falls over, backwards, with me on top of him. He laughs, as do i, shaking his head. "What are you like Tina."

"Oops, Sorry."

"Awe" goes Director.

"I called it. I knew they were dating! They're adorable!!" Cookie grins, punching the air.

Ryan turns his head to look at Cookie, both surprised and unimpressed. "Really, you're still on about that?!"

"Yep."

"Whatever. It's only Tyan. Nothing more." He turns his head back to look at me. "Tina?"

"Yeh?"

"We are in a bit of a predicament here."

"Why?"

"Well we are lying on the floor and I can push you up but I'd need help getting up because my back hurts from falling onto my back" He laughs a little.

"Oh. Ok. You push me up and I'll help you get up."

"Ok."

"we will all go set things up and play." Says Director, rounding up the rest of the kids. "come on guys.". He gathers the kids and starts heading off to the play area.

"Ready?" He asks when everyone else had gone.

I nod. "Ready."

"1, 2, 3!" And on 3, he pushes me up.

"It worked! It's funny having to look down at you. I have to look up to you when I'm right next to you" I laugh, brushing off any bits of dirt that have clung to my onesie.

"Come on. Let's get me up now."

"Ok." I hold out my hands for Ryan to hold and I pull him up, however, I think we used too much force because he ends up falling forwards a bit. He stops us both from falling again by putting his hands either side of me on a picnic table that so happens to be there. "Close call!"