fatal attraction pt.14

Byul POV

"Uuurrggghhhh," I moaned...how much did I drink last night exactly for my head to be hurting this much. Again I thought; "this is why I shouldn't go drinking at all". I'm not sure if I imagined it but I felt like someone kissed me as well and I'm wondering if I have gone crazy. Who would I kiss anyway? No chance at all! I brought my hand up and touched my lips and they felt swollen, which was strange. I must be mad indeed. I rolled to my left side and that is when I saw a naked chest.......a man's chest! My eyes were exactly eye level to them. I looked down further and I saw...ABS! And oh my how delicious they look, they were the famous chocolate abs that loads of girls fantasize about and read about in romance novels. I can imagine licking melted chocolate off those any day, anytime........But wait........am I dreaming? I know it has been long since I had a boyfriend and a guy in my bed but I can't be that dry to have conjured up such realistic imagery....can I? To confirmed whether I had lost it or not, I rubbed my eyes and yet he was still there and then I stretched my arm and gently traced along the defined lines of his abs and oh my were they hard! I wonder if he was also as well developed down there as he was on his upper body. I carefully pulled off the duvet covering his lower half and I was surprised to find him wearing jeans....wait, jeans?!

"This is my dream so why is he wearing jeans, surely he wouldn't be wearing anything if I conjured this image up," I said out loud. I then put my hand onto the top of his jeans and carefully looked at his bottom half. "Wow! He looks like he's well endowed in that department for sure. Just how I like it!" I then was about to unbutton his jeans where a hand came out of nowhere and grabbed my hand to stop what I was about to do. I completely forgot that he might be awake when I was doing all this.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. That's a dangerous territory for you to go to missy," he said. Wait! Why does his voice sound so familiar as if I heard it before? I quickly lifted my head to meet the face of the gorgeous body and boy was I in for the shock of my life. No wonder why his voice sounded so familiar......my life couldn't get any worse....out of everyone, why does it have to be him?

"This must be a dream...it must be!!! Wow, this is sooo real!!," I exclaimed loudly still not wanting to believe that this was real. 

"Not sure how to take that but thanks for saying that you would dream of me naked and that you would do naughty things to me. And that you flatter me by saying that I'm well endowed, you're too kind to boost a guy's ego. I'm glad you like it as well. I'm honoured and curious at what you would do to me," he said and gave me a wink. That guy had the nerves to tease me and wink at me! But wait.....he heard what I said out loud earlier....how embarrassing!

"Shut up! And why are you in my bed without a shirt on?!" I asked suddenly remembering that he was in my bed. I then lifted the duvet that was on me with my free hand to check if I was naked or not.  And to my relief, I was fully dressed in the clothes from last night. I must have sighed loudly as he said, "don't worry, I didn't do anything to you. I'm not that bad of a person to do that to a lady. I have morals as well you know."

"Just checking to make sure, I mean we're still strangers and you haven't answered my question yet. Why are you in my bed topless?! And let go of my hand!"

"Only if you say please, then I will answer your question and also let go of your hand," he said with an annoying grin on his face. He clearly enjoying this way too much to my discomfort.

"Urgghhh you're so annoying! Why do I have to say 'please' when I have the rights to know why you're in my bed and also you grabbed my hand without permission," I said with annoyance clearly in my voice. I hate how this guy gets on my nerves so easily, no guy has made me like this before. I tried to pull my hands out of his steel grip but failed so hard. Wow, this guy is sure stronger than I thought. I then tried to knee him in his man parts but this only made matters worse.