Fatal attraction pt.9

Jin POV

Who would have believed it?! I can't even believe myself that we would have met again after I said it the last time we met. I didn't know it would have been this quick, maybe I'm more powerful than I thought. And who would have thought that she's the same age as I am and that we both knew Hani as well and now we're in the same group of friends just by another chance. Maybe we're fated to see each other after all and I mean 3 times in one day, now that's fate showing us directly in our face that we're meant to be together.

I can't help but tease her for what I said about seeing each other again and there's something about getting her riled up that I just love cuz she makes this cute little face when she's annoyed and her nose wrinkles are just so adorable scrunched up like that. I wish I could have taken photos of it on my phone and look at it every time I'm sad or just need a little cheering up. I also noticed that she keeps glancing my way or should I say glaring as she doesn't seem to be happy to see me as much as I would have hoped. But what annoys me the most is that she gets along with the other guys especially Sandeul and I mean he's a very good friend to me and all but I won't let him have her or Moonbyul now that I finally know her name. Hmm, Byul as in star, very fitting for her to be honest as she's definitely shining in the club or restaurant or whatever you want to call it.

From what I can tell, she's definitely chill and easy going even if she doesn't speak to me. She seems to be genuine and someone who I can see just chilling with and just talk or play games. Might I add that her smile is really pretty and especially her gorgeous lips and the way her eyes twinkle like her name when she seems enthusiastic about something that was mention. Ugh, I have to be careful to not fall for her (well not yet anyway) as it's too soon and if we're to be friends and hang out it's going to be awkward for us both and our friends.

I must have stared at her for too long whilst studying her because she looked up in the middle of the group conversation and she had a smile on her face when she looked up to me but then as if she remembered that she doesn't like me, her smile dropped and was replaced by her usual resting bitch face that she has whenever she sees me now. And to be the annoying guy that she now knows I smiled at her and made a kissy face at her like an air kiss. That got her even more annoyed and I just smiled at her as I like it.

"So, Moonbyul," I said trying her name on my tongue for the first time and it sounded right to me," how long have you known Hani for?" To be honest I have nothing to say but I just wanted to start a conversation with her.

" Well we only just started getting close at the start of the year I would say, isn't it Hani-ah?" She said stiffly like a robot as if she doesn't what to interact with me at all but does it by politeness.

"Yeah, I would say that's about right. Although it feels longer than that, it's just probably that we talk to each other nearly every day when we have time," Hani said she said happily. I'm glad that she has a girlfriend to talk to as our group is or was all guys and I often wonder if she ever felt lonely as she has no one to gossip with or do girly things with as when we meet up, all we do is either drink, eat or play games and just chat.

"So...how do you feel about our group? I mean like do you see yourself hanging around with us often?" I asked to keep our conversation going because I want us to be friends and that I enjoy hearing her beautiful charismatic voice.

"I like it. I knew Hani had good friends to hang out with and I'm glad she asked me too as I don't have many friends in the industry that are my age...actually I don't have any, they're either younger or older than me," she replied with a smile on her face that tells me that she's genuinely happy about being invited into our group and so am I.

"Ok ok, enough with the mushy talk, let's get some more alcohol into us," Ken part shouted.

And that was the end of our conversation....for now, that is if I had my way later on when she's more relaxed with alcohol buzzing through her.