Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 4

Yoongi POV- waiting for the gates to open

I saw her staring at me when we're waiting to collect our tickets and I'm pretty sure I'm not imagining it. Could it be that she might like me as well or am I being too optimistic in thinking that she might like me like I like her? And now we're here, sitting down, waiting for the gates to open so that we can get on board. I wonder where Mamamoo will be situated on the plane. Would it be near us or would it be far away?

I could still see them sitting a few rows away from where we're sitting and I could spot her ash blonde amongst the crowd of people. Her smile lighting up the whole place and she's still laughing at what Basick sunbaenim is telling her. God, I wish it was me who's making her laugh like that and not him because she's mine.

"Hyung," said Hoseok. "Are you sure you're alright? You keep spacing out whenever I speak to you."

"Yeah I'm alright, I'm just probably tired that's all."

"If you say so hyung."

"Do you think they'll sit near us?," asked Taehyung.

"Dunno, but there might be a chance since our flight was booked by the same event planner for the gala," said Namjoon.

"I think I must go up and say hi to byul since we're here," said Jin.

God how I wish I was close enough with her to say hi as well.

"Ah hyung! That's not fair. I want to say hi as well," complained Taehyung.

"It's fair since I'm her friend as we're the same age," Jin said back.

"Here we ago again with Jin hyung's age," teased Jungkook.

"Don't start again you two," said Namjoon.

Byul POV

I saw Jin walk towards me from where BTS sunbaenims was sitting at. I also got up to go and meet him to see what he wants.

"Byul-ah, it's so nice to see you after how long. We haven't had a chance to meet up for a while since both our schedules are packed full."

"Same here Jin-ah. So I heard that you're also attending the gala as well like us."

"Yep and do you know how happy I was when I heard that you were also going."

"I bet you were lol. So do you want to meet my members whilst you're here?"

"Yeah why not, then I can boast it to my members who also wanted to meet you guys."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're excited as I am to see you guys as well."

"Wow that's an honour sunbaenim," I teased at Jin.

"Byul-ah don't be like that."

"I'm just messing about, come on, we'll go meet my members."

I led Jin to where my members were sitting with our staffs. The girls saw who I was with and they immediately got up and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim," the members said in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo," replied Jin."It's great to finally meet you and I heard a lot about you all from Byul-ah."

 "Good things I hope sunbaenim," said Hyejin.

"Why do you say that for?," I said in the best innocent voice I have, whilst batting my eye lashes. "I'm not that mean to do so."

"Yeah right," said Yongsun unnie. 

"I assure it's all good things and may I steal Byul for a minute," said Jin.

"That's fine sunbaenim and you don't have to return her if you don't want to," teased Wheein.

"Yah!"

"Haha! Just kidding unnie."

Sorry for the long chapter but I just got carried away and kind of drifted away from the plot lol.