SBS Gayo daejun 2016 part 8 (Epilogue)

Just like the name of BTS tour (which I thought was appropriate), this is an extension of the story as many of you may want more of the story.

3 years later.....

 (At the Olympic Park, Seoul)

A happy couple were walking towards a group of 3 girls and 6 guys, who waved at them to come and join them around a picnic blanket and basket.

Jin POV

  I'm finally happy with my life with my wife by my side and in my life. After the news went out that we were kissing, our bosses took us by surprise by congratulating us on our relationship when we told them that we're dating. After that, even though there were parts that were rough and bumpy in our relationship, I never regret asking Byul to be my girlfriend or asking her to be my wife at that. Now that only happened last year actually when I thought that it was time that I asked her for her hand in marriage as I deemed that we're in love and was ready to start a new adventure and life together.

"Yobo (honey)," said my sweet and beautiful wife.

"Yes dear."

"What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing much just thinking about how beautiful you are and how I'm lucky to be married to you."

"Liar."

"No I'm not. It's true dear and how I'm looking forward to be a father."

Yes, I'm going to be a father! And I can't wait. I bet that if it's a daughter, she was going to look like her gorgeous mother.

"Guys!! Are you going to be lovely dovey for the whole day or are you going to join us," said Solar.

"Unnie!!!"

"What? Hurry and join us before the ants eats all of our food."

"OK OK."

"I can't to be an aunt," said Solar whilst rubbing my wife's expanding belly."

"And I can't wait to be an uncle," said Namjoon.

What's funny is how quick both my members and Byul's members seem to click with each other like we've known each other all our lives or something. And what's funnier is how the media gave both group the nickname extra Beagle group as we always seem to be around each other and hanging with each other a lot of the time. Although, it's only because of how I have to be near my wife at all time to  make sure no one makes a move on her and to let them know she's mine and my members just tags along to be honest. And now that my wife is pregnant, I'm planning to take a break from my career to focus on Byul as she is also on hiatus whilst on maternity leave. We're going to start our new adventure towards happiness.

The End

So, what do you think guys about the story? I promise there'll be more later on as this is full of BTS X MAMAMOO imagines. You guys can suggest what pairing you want for a later story or what story line too suggest. Don't worry as well, there'll be Moonhope and Yoonbyul couple later on. But mind you, suggestions are only opened to mainly Moonbyul and BTS members as I'm more open minded to those sort of suggestions.