The connection (a Moonhope fanfic story) part.7

Byul POV

OMG!! I can't believe he's kissing me!! He's dominating the kiss and I don't mind at all. His lips are as soft as it looks and let me tell you something, he is one hell of a good kisser, although I haven't kissed many boys in my life. After what seems to be an eternity, we broke apart from our kiss and I kinda miss his lips on mine.

"So what do you say Byul?," he said with with a smirk as if he knew he got me.

"Umm...what about?," I replied pretending not to know what he means.

"About being my girlfriend of course and I know you know it as well," he said with confidence in his voice.

I took a breath in and let out of sigh. Here it goes again. "I told you, I can't go out with you as we don't know each other. To be able to go out with someone, I need to know them first and at least have a proper conversation about each other. So the answer is no."

"Look, I really like you and you can even call it love as that's what I feel about you. I'm being sincere here and I'm not messing with you. I really want to start a relationship with you and I mean a proper one where we get to know each other better if that's what you're worried about. I promise to look after you with my life and will cherish you with all my heart."

What he said seems sincere, but can I trust him, I've been through many bad relationships that have me ending up crying and going through painful heartbreaks. I don't want to hurt again and that's what I'm most worried about. But I feel like I should at least give him a chance as he seems genuinely sincere about his words.

"How do I know if you're being serious with me and not toying with me. I may seem like I don't want any sort of relationship but it's because I've been through countless heartbreaks before and I don't want to hurt again." After admitting that, I felt my cheeks becoming wet and I realised I was crying.

Hope POV

When she started crying, I couldn't bare it. It breaks my heart just to hear her say that she was heartbroken many times. What kind of idiot would break up with someone like Byul noona? She's perfect in each and every way but at least I know that she's available for me and maybe that's why she's still hasn't found the right guy to trust as if she's waiting for me. I couldn't hold back anymore and grabbed her in for a hug and let her cry on my shirt. 

"Just cry all you want Byul-ah, I'm here for you. I already promised that I'll look after you and cherish you with all my heart and I'll stick to those words.

She looked up at me with her glossy eyes from her tears and held onto my arm as if for support and in that moment, I never felt like protecting someone with all of my life.

"You promise to keep to those words?," she said with a small weak voice.

"I promise Byul-ah. I promise to God that I'll do just what I said."

"Then yes."

I was confused to what she meant. "Yes?"

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend. I'll go out with you."

And with a sense of relief and with those words, I grabbed her again and pressed my lips against hers and this time she held onto me and then put her arms around my neck and I deepened the kiss. 

Suddenly, someone opened the door and we broke apart to the sound of the door opening. 

"Uhh..sorry for interrupting but I was just going to grab something," said a production crew and he went to grab a mic stand that was near the door. "I'm sorry about that,carry on," and with that he closed the door before I could explain.

"Hope-ah!! What shall we do? He saw us kiss. What if he goes and tell someone and what if that will spread?"

"Stop worrying woman." She glared at me when I said that and I continued, "We have nothing to hide since we're officially going out."

"But...."

"No buts. Let's go, we have a show to perform."

Sorry for the long chapter, I tried to fit all of it in as it's the ending scene.

P.S. Guess what time I'm writing again lol :P