Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 6

Yoongi POV- getting on the plane

The gates eventually opened 10 minutes after Byul noona left and we all started piling and getting on board the plane. Our seating area was near the front and all of the members were seated, whilst our staffs was located in the next section, leaving us to our own devices. Our seating area also have plenty more seats left and I thought that we'd get our own space but that wasn't the case. What could be more than a coincidence than Mamamoo walking down the aisle and stopping right in front of us.

"Um, I think this is where our seats are unnie," Byull noona said.

"Are you sure Byul-ah?" replied the long brown haired one.

"Yep I'm pretty sure cuz look our seat numbers are on the section," Byul noona said whilst showing the brown haired one the tickets.

"Unnies, what's taking so long? We're holding up a que here," said the short haired one.

"Nothing, it's just that our seats are assigned here," Byul noona replied back.

"Really! Let's sit down then and let others walk through to get to their own seats," said the short one.

The rest of the girls started walking towards their seat whilst Byul noona was walking towards my direction and stopped exactly in front of me and then looked up and down again at the ticket and the seat number allocated above the seat.

"This can't be right," she said to herself.

"Unnie, hurry up and sit down. People are trying to walk past," said the short one.

"Alright alright," Byul noona replied back.

It was the moment when I couldn't have possibly imagined to happen because as soon as noona said those words, she started to try and make way for the other passengers and when she did exactly that, she got pushed. And to my luck, she got pushed directly onto my lap. The person who pushed her immediately said sorry and then carried on walking down the aisle.

"Unnie are you alright?," asked the short haired one.

"Yeah I'm fine, just....um...had a little accident here don't worry."

She then tried to get up, but I stopped her by putting my arms around her waist.

"Um can I please get up and can you let go of me," Byul noona asked.

"I would but there are more people trying to get past noona and you might as well stay put until everybody gets through," I replied back. I knew it wasn't a fair thing to do but I just didn't want to let go of her.

Byul POV

It couldn't get more embarrassing than having you fall upon your crush's lap. And when he refused to let go of me, I couldn't help but be glad because I didn't mind at all to be honest but of course I couldn't say that out loud.

I happened to be seated upon his lap for another 10 minutes and I had to bear seeing the other passengers walk past me with their faces showing the look of shock by seeing me sitting on a guy's lap. And I could have sworn that my face must be turing really bright red as I could feel it burning up.

"Can I get up now and can you let go of me now?"

"Oh..yeah.."

After that incident, things only got even more uncomfortable as I had to sit next to him as my seat was assign next to his. What are the chances of that happening? Is this what you call a coincidence?

So what do you think will happen next guys? Will it get more stranger than this lol? Let me know what you think in the comment section.