fatal attraction pt.8

Byul POV 

It was around 9:30 pm when I got back to my apartment after the broadcast had finished and I had an hour to get ready. I just don't know what to wear and I hate that I can't just wear what I normally wear but I have to keep my words with Hani. I went into my bedroom then went into my wardrobe to search for clothes to wear. Crop top and jeans eh...I mean I black skinny jeans so that's sorted but a crop top, do I have any? I do remember having one or two somewhere in here. I basically rummaged through the entire wardrobe until I pulled out a top and unfolded it to see a black crop top but one that sticks to you not a t-shirt kind of one. I guess it'll have to do unless I want to be here all night putting my clothes back into again even though it's a bit too revealing for me if I was honest.

I went to have a quick shower and then dried myself. I put on the clothes that I decided on and then went to sit in front of my dressing up-table with a mirror and went on applying make up the best I could. It turned out alright I guess as I'm not that good at it. I put on my heels and grabbed a small handbag, I added some accessories and spritz some perfume on me and I was done with 20  minutes to spare to get there. I went on my phone to search up the place and it was only a 15-minute drive. I grabbed my keys and went to my car. The traffic but not bad actually for this time of night and I arrived at the place dead on 15 minutes. 

I parked in the bar's carpark and headed inside the building. It was a bar but also a restaurant as well and it wasn't as packed but it wasn't empty either. It was nice actually and the music wasn't too loud and the lights weren't too flashy. But I couldn't see Hani anywhere and so I got my phone out of my bag and messaged her to ask where she was and she messaged a few seconds later saying she's at the back and that everyone is there waiting. Oh my god, how embarrassing! That means everyone would be staring at me and I wanted to talk to Hani first. But that can't happen now and I have to meet them eventually anyway. 

As I turned the corner towards the back I spotted Hani who smiled and got up out of her seat and waved at me which I replicated. Everybody then looked towards the direction she was waving at and what I did not expect to see a familiar face. Obviously, he recognised who I was as his face showed sign of recognition.

"You!" we both said simultaneously whilst pointing at each other. That cheeky bastard then had the nerve to smile at me afterwards and said, "I knew I would meet you again soon enough."

"Do you two know each other?" asked Hani who looked shocked at our exchange.

"I wouldn't say we know each other," I replied still glaring at the guy.

"What are you talking about sweetheart, we met twice and this would be our third time in one day," he countered.

"So what's actually the story here, do you guys know each other or not then, I'm confused," Hani said frustratingly.

" No." Yes." we said simultaneously again. I glared at him either.

"Never mind then. I'll ask later, but for now Byul-ah come and have a seat and we can order something to eat and drink," Hani suggested.

I went and sat in the last empty seat which happened to be next to the guy, great just my luck! But thankfully it's next to Hani so I should be alright, hopefully.

"So let's get the introduction out the way then. Guys this is Moonbyul or Byul and you might know her from Mamamoo," Hani said.

"Hiya, my name is Moon Byul-Yi or Moonbyul or Byul, any is fine. Nice to meet you and please take care of me from now on," I said whilst smiling at the other guys and not him. I just only noticed that it was all guys and Hani was the only girl in this group. And I know all of them as they're my sunbaenims.

"Hi, I'm VIXX Ken. Nice to finally meet you," Ken said whilst smiling at me, I knew then I liked him.

"I'm B1A4 Sandeul," said Sandeul who sat next to Ken and he also looked friendly and I feel like I can be good friends with him.

"I'm B1A4 Baro," and this guy gave me a mischievous feel to him but I feel like we would connect well with each other well once we got to know each well enough.

"And my name is Kim Seokjin or Jin but you can call me the guy of your dream if you want," the annoying guy next to me said whilst grinning like an idiot.

"I'd rather not, thanks" and that drew laughter from the other guys.

"You just got rejected man," said Ken who was still laughing.

"For now," Jin said whilst still keeping that stupid grin on his gorgeous face. What am I saying! Remember, he's annoying and you don't like him.

I can't believe my luck would be so bad like this. What are the chances of meeting him three times in one day when we never met before or without my knowledge anyway and the chances of us being the same age and in the same group of friends now. This day just couldn't any better could it, I said sarcastically to myself in my head.

Byul's outfit:

The heels

The Top

P.S. This picture is the weakness of my heart, look how sexy and gorgeous she looks. She may not like showing her skin but this comeback be bringing out her feminine side and her sexy side which has always been there tbh.

The jeans

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting for so long for me to update but I've been busy with revision since my exams are coming up as well as doing my assignments

Sorry guys for keeping you waiting for so long for me to update but I've been busy with revision since my exams are coming up as well as doing my assignments. Hopefully, I could keep this up to date but it may not be in a regular upload pattern. Thank you for waiting patiently and for supporting my writing, it means a lot. :)

Also, did you see ot7 all black hair in BTS Euphoria!!!! My prayers have been answered after so long. But Bighit be messing with us by saying it's not part of their next comeback but just to tie up the story or something. UGH!! My brain hurts from everything especially the theories.