Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 18

Yoongi's POV

This is it, I have a chance to say what I've been meaning to say to Byul noona for a long time.

"Byul noona, I have something to say to you."

She looked up at that moment and I can feel my heart beating faster and faster from my nerves getting to me.

"What is it Yoongi? You look a bit red there."

"Well....uh...I'm been meaning to tell you this for a long time, even before I met you."

"Um..ok..so what is it?"

Here goes nothing I guess, after all the mental preparation still doesn't have any use to me as I can't think of how to say it to her. I planned this dinner for months and I've especially dressed up in a suit to impress her as well as a candlelit dinner.

"Ok...," I'm going to have to man up here. "I'm to call you noona here ok. So Byul-ah, I like you and I mean really like you, ever since my eyes fell upon your photo I knew you were the one for me. And so will you be my girlfriend?"

There was only silence in the air and I looked to Byul noona's face and all I can see was her being expressionless . And that made it worse for me as I don't know if she'll accept or not even though I'm pretty sure she likes me as well.

Byul's POV

Did he just say he liked me? And did he just ask me out? Oh my gosh! Did this really just happened? My insides feels like there are hundreds of butterflies flying around and I can feel myself getting hot.

"Umm...Byul-ah..are you alright?"

He just called me Byul-ah like a man and I absolutely love it as it made him hotter when he said that. Oh wait...he asked me if I was alright and I realised that I didn't answer him back.

"Oh..uh..yh I am. I'm just shocked that's all."

"Why are you shocked? Didn't you know what I feel towards you for the past few months?"

"Uh..I did but I didn't want to get ahead of myself and make a fool out of myself."

"So what's your answer then?"

"Well..um..yes I'll be your girlfriend."

Yoongi's POV

She said yes!! She's officially my girlfriend!!

I rushed over to her and picked her up whilst startling her whilst doing so. It's good that I rented out the whole rooftop for ourselves because I could do this. I leant in to kiss her on her luscious lips that has been tempting me all night. She did stiffen at first but she slowly eased up to my kiss. We stayed like that for a few minutes until we broke apart for air. And I knew that I'm the happiest man in the world right now and the luckiest as well for having such a beautiful girlfriend by my side.

We just continued to stare at each other and let's just say I wouldn't want to be anywhere except here with Byul noona.