Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 8

Yoongi POV

I plucked all the confidence I had and decided to strike a conversation between us. I'll talk about music since it's what we both share a passion about. But the problem is how to start a conversation with her. My moment came when an air hostess came round with drinks and when she got to us, she asked what we wanted and I said a glass of red wine and she ordered white wine. That was when she started to relax and I took that as a que to start talking to her.

"Umm... Byul noona?"

"Hmm..yes?"

"Can I call you that?"

"Noona?," I nodded. "Yeah that's fine and I said so before didn't I?," and she giggled which was music to my ears.

"Yeah...I just want too make sure noona."

"So is that all you want to talk to me?," she asked with one of her eyebrows raised up as if she knows that's not all.

"Well I was just...uh....wondering if I could talk to you since we still have a few more hours before we land and I thought that....we can get close."

"Ummm.....yeah that's fine I guess," she said whilst blushing and I'm glad I'm not the only one who's feeling a bit embarrassed about this situation."

"So...what sort of music do you you like..I mean what type do you like?," God why am I stuttering so much today?

"Well I like all sorts to be honest as it depends on my mood like I like to listen to ballads when I'm sad and I like to listen to rap when I'm feeling energetic. What about you...uh....Suga?"

"Please call me Yoongi if you like and I'm the same, as I like to listen to different sort of genres depending on the mood I'm in as well."

Byul POV 

After a few more drinks, we both started to open up to one another and I found out that we have so much in common like our taste in music down to the artists as well as some of our hobbies, movies and of course our passion for rapping. We also talked about possibly  having a chance to compose some songs together if a chance came along for it to happen. This is just another thing to add to the list of our similarities.

We both continued to talk for another hour until I could feel my eyes closing and I know that I would regret not being able to talk to him more but I'm too exhausted to keep my eyes open for any longer and before I knew it, they closed by themselves.

The next thing I knew was being woken by Yoongi and it took a few seconds for me to gather my surroundings and I realised that I have fallen asleep on his shoulder. Gosh, how embarrassing. Today has both been the most amazing and the most embarrassing time of my life.

"Byul noona? Are you awake? We're about to land soon."

"Hmm....where am I?," I said still hazy from having too many glasses of wine and the lack of sleep.

"We're about to land at Tan Son Nhat Airport remember? For the Vietnam top Hits gala."

"Huh?....Oh yeah..right"

Yoongi POV

She was so adorable waking up although that might sound a bit creepy but it's true. It felt so right having her sleep on my shoulder, yet another thing to prove that she was made exactly for me. A guy could get used to having a beautiful girl waking up besides him. I'm sad that I have to wake up because if I had my way, she would still be sleeping on my shoulders, but alas, it's time for us to get ready to leave the plane and go our separate ways.

Although, the good thing that came from this trip was getting to get close to her and also getting her numbers as we both swapped each other's numbers before we separated.

Another chapter completed and I would like to thanks VinnieNguyen1 for suggesting an idea for this chapter about them talking about composing and giving me an idea to have them talk about things and that they find out their similarities.