Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 10

Yoongi POV- at the Pullman Hotel

When we arrived at the hotel, the entrance was pull of fans taking pictures, screaming and even the staffs came out to take pictures of us. I'm very happy that we are loved so much much by our fans. When we got to the reception, we waited for our managers to get our room numbers and keys to our rooms. Afterwards, we went straight to the lift, our rooms were on a reserved floor for us and it's on the 4th floor. But before the lift came down, I heard a bunch of screams coming from outside.

"Woah, can you hear those screams out there," exclaimed Hoseok.

"Are they still screaming for us?," asked Taehyung.

"I'm not sure," replied Namjoon.

"Hyung! Look out there!,"shouted Jungkook.

We all turned round to see another van pulling up to the front entrance and who other than Mamamoo came out of it.

"I didn't know they're staying here as well," said Jin hyung. "Byul didn't say anything to me about it."She didn't mention that to me either.

"Wow! They're in the same hotel as us,"exclaimed Taehyung.

"Let's go guys, the lift is here," said Namjoon.

Byul POV

We had just arrived at the hotel and the first thing I saw was a fan holding a BTS sign, which means that....

"OMG! Is BTS sunbaenims staying here as well?," asked Hyejin, saying what I was thinking.

"I think they are but Yoongi and Jin didn't mention anything about this to me though," I said.

When we got our keys, we went to the lift to go to our room and it's a private floor meant for us to stay in. Yongsun and I are in one room whilst Hyejin and Wheein are in the room next door. When we put of bags in our designated rooms, we all piled into mine and Yongsun unnie's room and we started gossiping about knowing that BTS are in the same hotel room as us.

"So, do you think we'll bump into each other downstairs in the main lobby?," asked Hyejin.

"We might do if the timing's right," I answered.

"I still can't believe it though," Yongsun unnie said whilst smiling.

Yoongi POV-in hotel room

"Hyung, they're in the same hotel as us," said Taehyung.

"I know that, I was there when they came in," said Namjoon.

"Do you think we'll see them at some point in the hotel?,"asked Jimin.

"We might I guess," I said, although I'm hoping that it will happen possibly Byul.

I don't really know what to do with this chapter tbh but just wrote it anyways.