Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 17

Byul POV

When he handed me the roses, all I can think was that I fell more in love with him. What a romantic guy and I can't help thinking that he's going to ask me out.

"Yoongi-ah, why are you giving me this? We're just going out like normal aren't we?," I asked.

"Noona can't you see that this is a date?"

"A...date..???"

"Yes, I thought you knew when I asked you out the other day."

"No, I thought you just asked me to go out like we normally do."

"No I'm not and these roses are for a beautiful woman such as yourself so why wouldn't I buy it for you?"

"Yah!! Stop with the sweet talk and let's go now," I said to change the topic as I can feel myself blushing furiously.

"Ok ok noona, let's go then."

As we got into the car and Yoongi started driving, I kept asking him where we were going and all he replied was it was a secret and that I'll find out soon enough. And after half an hour of driving, we arrived at a restaurant.

"Are we eating here?"

"Neh noona we are ."

All through, Yoongi was a true gentleman from opening the car door for me whilst helping me out of the car by holding my hands to leading me carefully upstairs to the rooftop seating area and pulling the chair for me. How can I not fall in love with him? Our seat was out in the rooftop and it was a candlelight dinner for two.

When we both sat down and ordered our food, Yoongi looked into my eyes as if he had something important to say and I hope it's what I'm thinking.

"Byul noona, I have something to say to you."

Sorry I haven't been updating for so long it's just that exams and moving house really took most of my time but now I'm back to write and I'm about to start writing a new book so look out for that in the future.