SBS Gayo daejun 2016 part 1 (Moonjin ship)

(Thank you to @_eamkie for giving me the chance to use this edit of moonjin and please check the other edits as well for those who are mooarmys that ship these two groups)

I saw this video above and let me tell you I scream the house down when I saw this because the feels people!! I love any videos like this that shows the idols reaction especially this one because it's my two favourite groups together in one video. So I thought I would write about it.

It started with a text between Byul and Jin a few days before the main show.

Byul: "Heya Jin-ah, I've got a surprise for you."

Jin:"What is it?"

Byul: I'm not going to tell you otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

Jin: "Please, just give me a clue."

Byul:"All I'm going to say is that I'll give you a present so look forward to it (actual words from byul translated)."

Jin:"OK then, I'll look forward to it."

After Byul finished texting her close friend Jin, she turned towards her members who were sitting on the floor of the practice room just chatting about what they plan to do in the show.

"Hey, you guys, I've just texted Jin about what we doing but don't worry I didn't say exactly what we're doing so it's still a surprise to him and his members," said Byul in a happy tone to her voice.

"Woah!! Look who has connections around here," said Solar in her sarcastic tone.

" Well we're friends after all remember. The 92 line group"

"Yes Yes, I know about your friendship group since you always seemed to be with them more than your members," said Solar with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"No I don't and unnie, you know I don't," defended Byul, who was starting to get upset by Solar's accusations.

"Now now unnies," interrupted wheein, who was getting fed up with the way the conversation was heading to." Let's not argue any more and let's just focus on our routine for Gayo daejun."

"Wheein is right unnies and listen to what Wheein said because it's true as we only have approximately 5 days before we have to perform in front of everybody."

"Okay," said Byul and Solar simultaneously.

They then went on to go through their choreography for the rest of the night.