The connection (a Moonhope fanfic story) Epilogue

Hope POV

After the news that Byul and I were dating and with our companies confirming the news, we are happy with our relationship. It's been around two years and a bit since that day I asked her out and I have never been any happier. I've already talked to my parents and hers and all of our family and friends of what's going to happen. Today it's her birthday and I wanted to surprise her with something special I planned just for her.

My phone rang with Byul's song Worthless (great song BTW, check it out) and I picked it up. "Dude, the place is ready, all you have to do is bring her here."

"Thanks Yoongi hyung. I'll go and get her now."

After I picked her up at her place, I took her to the place where we had our first date which was at a field just outside the city in the countryside. I then blindfolded her and led her to where the surprise was.

"What's going on honey?"

"It's a surprise. You'll find out in a moment dear."

I led her to an area where fairy lights are  strung along the wooden poles that are set up and there were candles and white roses as they were her favourite. It was especially a starry night sky as if they came out just for her special day.

I stopped walking and took off her blindfold and watch as her eyes widen from the surprise and with awe

"Honey, what's this?"

She turned round to see me kneeling down on one knee and she gasped with her hands covering her mouth.

"Byul-ah, even though we haven't  dated that long but I know that you're the only one for me since the day I first saw you and I never regretted it since. I love you with all my heart and I'll continue to do so for the rest of my life. So, will you do me the  honours of becoming my wife?"

"Yes! Yes! I'll marry you. I love you too." I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her hand. Then I got up and kiss her on the lips. The kisses never get boring and it still has the same effect as it did when I first kissed her.

There was loud cheering and clapping from behind us and Byul broke the kiss and spun around to see that all of our family and friends have gathered for this special event. Each of our members ran towards us and congratulated us. I know that this is the best thing I've ever done in my life and I know that I don't regret in sharing the rest of my life with a beautiful and wonderful wife to be.

So what do you think guys on this story. I've finally finished it and hopefully be able to start on writing about Yoonbyul next so look out for it.