The connection (a Moonhope fanfic story) part.4

A few days before rehearsals....

I kept practicing and going through my script. That's when I had an idea to do some research on Mamamoo's song and dance so that I can perform a bit whilst introducing Mamamoo. I went on the internet and searched up their latest song which was You're the best and I began to watch the video (pause the video above at 0:32, then you can see Hobie is actually watching the mv for it). All I can say is that Moonbyul-ssi is so beautiful in this mv and she looks so girlier than how she acts. The dresses were so pretty on her and the one two piece she's wearing is just killer. Although, that guy in the mv (Chan Dong for Vromance. Please support them as I'm a Vroccolli as well) keeps getting moonbyul-ssi noona and playing with her, I know that it's just but I tell you now that I'll never leave Moonbyul-ssi.

 Please support them as I'm a Vroccolli as well) keeps getting moonbyul-ssi noona and playing with her, I know that it's just but I tell you now that I'll never leave Moonbyul-ssi

"Hyung, what are you watching?," Jimin asked me

"Oh just watching Mamamoo's MV."

"Why?"

"For my MC research."

"Haven't you watched it before," ask Jin hyung.

"Of course I have but I have to watch it for research like I said." Well more like looking at Moonbyul-ssi to be honest.

"I really like that song," Yoongi hyung said whilst walking into the changing room.

"Yeah me too and not because my chingu is in that group," said Jin hyung with a smile. I rolled my eyes, how many times is he going to rub that in my face. Sometimes I get jealous of him knowing and being friends with Moonbyul-ssi as they can talk casually or meet up even.

"Oh yeah, Moonbyul-ssi is your friend isn't she," said Namjoon.

"Oh the pretty one in blonde," Yoongi hyung said with a slight interest in his voice.

Why are my members trying to suggest they like moonbyul-ssi or something. I don't want us to fall out over a girl but I don't want them liking her either to be honest.

"Yep the pretty blonde one," Jin hyung said with a wide smile on his face.

"Oh I like her. She has mad rapping skills and not to mention a hot body as well," said Yoongi hyung without any slightest signs of embarrassment in his voice. 

"Oh!! That one!! Oh she's pretty," said Jimin who decided to join in with the Moonbyul liking fest.

It seems like I have to claim Moonbyul-ssi before my members do.

Sorry about this guys, I just wanted to write about it since I saw the video and knowing that BTS amy have all watched it together or something. I'll try and update this story as quickly as I can guys.