fatal attraction pt.3

Jin's POV

As I was walking back to the changing room, all I could think about was that...girl with the fatal beauty. I swear in all of my 24 years of life, I've never seen such a beautiful girl like her before. One that can take your breath away and make you go in awe at just how her beauty shone brightly in your face. Everything about her was just perfect, from her soft luscious locks to her sparkling brown eyes that seem to be able to outshine the stars in the night sky to her sensuous soft pink lips that just ask to be kissed. Not to mention her creamy skin that I bet would be as smooth to touch.

I didn't realise how long I've been daydreaming about that mysterious beauty that I didn't hear manager hyungnim call me for attention. That's when I realise that I'm standing in the middle of the corridor, in front of our changing room. I have no idea how I got here or manage to in the first place but what I know for certain is to find out who the girl is because all I know is that she's an idol.

When I walked into the changing room, everybody was busy getting ready for our recording. Some of the members were getting their hair done or a touch-up on their makeup whilst the rest were adjusting their outfits. The staffs were busy trying to make sure that we all look good on camera. I went straight to the empty chair so that I could also get a touch-up and the members all turned to look at me.

"What are you guys looking at?" I asked them whilst eyeing them suspiciously.

"We can't all help noticing that you seem to be in a really good mood which is not what you left the room with when you went to the toilet," said Yoongi who has a smirk on his face like he knows something that I don't.

"And how do you go noticing these things when even I don't know myself?" I replied back.

"Well for one, you left the room mumbling to yourself about who knows what and here you are coming into the room ten minutes later smiling from ear to ear like an idiot. Someone might even say you're in love if they saw your face," answered Hoseok who has a mischievous look in his eyes.

"What! Nonsense! I just found myself entertainment for the time being that's all."

"Oh, and would you like to enlighten us on this 'entertainment' of yours," dared Jimin.

"And why would I do that?" I teased them knowing that they really wanted to know judging by the way their eyes are all focused on me and they're not moving from their current position whatsoever.

"Hyung~~!! Just tell us!" moaned Jungkook.

"Well it's nothing much, I just ran into someone outside the toilets that's all."

"Come on hyung~~ there must be more than that by the way you came in here all happy go lucky," complained Taehyung.

"Well it's just that I had mistaken them for a guy that's all," I said simply.

"THAT'S ALL!!" shouted Hoseok who looked shocked for some reason.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well, I don't know, it may have something to do with the fact that you mistake a girl as a GUY!" answered Yoongi who looked as shocked as Hoseok.

"I couldn't help it," I defended myself.

"How can you not?" asked Namjoon who has been sitting in the corner quietly till now.

"Well, first of all, she was dressed as a guy and a very great cross-dressing if I say so myself."

"You could have said that at the start hyung," complained Jungkook who looked fed up with all of my vague answers.

"Well, I just wanted to keep the story enticing that's all," I said whilst chuckling at how they looked so concentrated on my story.

"Well, do you know who she is and why she was cross-dressing?" asked Taehyung.

"That I don't know because she walked off before I could ask her anything."

"That's a first then," Yoongi said whilst smirking again.

"A first what?" I asked not knowing what he meant at all.

"A first that a girl has walked off on Mr Handsome right here," Yoongi replied still with that smirk of his.

"I'm just going to ignore that comment."

"Well now that the story is done, let's get ready," Namjoon said.

No longer than ten minutes since I told my story, Taehyung shouted at the screen whilst pointing at it. "It's MAMAMOO!!! They're currently my favourite hoobaes that I've discovered," he said with a big smile on his face whilst staring at the screen.

It was when I turned to the screen that I saw her. It was no one other than the girl I was looking for. So she was cross-dressing for her stage. "It's her! It's the girl who cross-dressed. I knew that she was an idol," I shouted and raised my fist to the sky to celebrate finding the girl.

 I knew that she was an idol," I shouted and raised my fist to the sky to celebrate finding the girl