Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 7

Yoongi POV-on plane

I've not been that lucky in life but I think that has changed because she's sitting next to me out of all the seats that are available. I keep thinking to myself if it's just a coincidence that her seat number happens to be next to mine. The other members keeps glancing to where I'm sitting as they're probably still wondering why she is sitting next to me and why did the other Mamamoo members were put together in a three seater whilst Byul noona was put next to me. However, I'm not complaining in any way as I'm very happy that she is.

After the incident of her falling onto my laps, she kept avoiding having  eye contact with me and was just turning to her side where her members were sitting on the row besides her or turning back to talk to Jin hyung who was enjoying talking to her. Sometimes, I do really wish that I was born earlier so that I could have been friends with Byul noona so that we could have talked more and more comfortably with each other, but I'm left being a dongsaeng who couldn't find the right moment to try and talk with her.

I must say though that I really want to find out who that person was who accidently bumped into her and made her fall ono my lap because I would love to treat him to anything he wants for making something like that happen. It's like blessing for me and I didn't know my arms went round her waist until she said so and even though I insisted not to let go because of people trying to walk past, I can't help but have selfish reasons for that like wanting her close to me and also for me to hold her and may I say she's the perfect person to hold as if she was made just for me.

Byul POV

How awkward can this get? I mean we're sitting next to each other but yet we're not talking to each other at all except for when the incident occurred and it's not like we're strangers. I know that I could have been the first one to initiate a conversation between us but I was too shy to talk to him and he wasn't exactly showing signs of wanting to talk to me. 

It has been about a couple of hours since take off and that was another embarrassing moment for me as I hate take off and the first thing I did was gripping onto his hand tightly with my own whilst closing both of my eyes and I didn't realise I did so until I opened my eyes again and looked down to see that my hands was holding onto his. I had immediately let go and apologised to him and to be honest he could have looked at me weirdly but he insisted that it was fine and said that he didn't mind. Isn't he just the sweetest and here I thought that I couldn't fall in love with him anymore, but he just proved me wrong.

After trying to find something to distract my mind from having his presence near me, I started to talk with my members and I could see the look of amusement on their faces as if they're finding it funny that I'm sitting next to him as they know my secret crush on Suga. I also talked to Jin who was behind me sitting  next to Hoseok and we all talked about many things like music and sharing the excitement of attending the gala. But all my mind could think about was how he was so close but yet so far.

Yoongi POV

I couldn't believe that she held my hand, well not exactly holding my hand but still, it's nearly the same.  And I could have sworn that there was a spark between us as she touched my hand. I'm glad that I could have been of help to her and she looked so cute closing her eyes tightly when she was scared, I know that sounds bad but if you saw what I saw, you couldn't deny it. When she let go, I wanted to grab her hand and not let go but obviously I couldn't do it.

I want to talk to her but what can I talk to her about? Music? Our lives? Thoughts of attending the gala? These all seems a bit too cheesy to me as they're the most obvious things to talk about, but what else can I talk to her about except from those?

Sorry for this chapter. I just want to write about their own feelings like a self reflection time sort of thing and you can see how they are feeling in this chapter. And anyways it's like midnight here and I'm drinking a raspberry daiquiri (if you don't know what it is then there's a picture below and that's it's an alcoholic drink) whilst writing.

 And anyways it's like midnight here and I'm drinking a raspberry daiquiri (if you don't know what it is then there's a picture below and that's it's an alcoholic drink) whilst writing