The connection (a Moonhope fanfic story) part.5

In the changing room

Byul POV

"Stop being nervous Wheein-ah, it's not helping me if you keep pacing like that around the room."

"But unnie, I just can't help it, I don't want to mess up my lines that's all."

"Well I am too you know, but just try what I'm doing and sit still to clear your mind."

What I don't tell her is that I'm afraid of forgetting my lines in front of him as I don't want to look stupid. I can do this! Byul, you can do this!

"Ok girls, time to get ready now for standby," said our manager unnie.

"Ok unnie," answered both of us.

Hope POV

"Hyung aren't you nervous."

"Of course I am. It's my first time doing something like this. Aren't you?"

"I am as well but I'm also really excited at the same time."

That makes one of us at least. Why am I so nervous? Oh wait, I know, it's her that's making me like this. Get a grip Hoseok, you can do this!

Preparing for Jinwoon stage.....(backstage)

I can't believe my luck! I'm paired to dance with her on Jinwoon hyung's stage. We're both main dancers so I guess that's why, but still, I believe i's fate. What are the chances of us both being rappers who may I say can sing really well and both being main dancers.

"Ummm, Hope...we have to..uh...get ready to go on now."

"Oh ok Byul noona." Gosh I love calling her that, it makes us look close.

On stage.....

Wow she's an amazing dancer, I would really like if both our companies suggest a collab between us, I know it will be daebak. Look at those freestyle moves, she looks so cool on stage, she's definitely my Miss Right (get it and I was listening to this whilst writing so I decided it will fit in lol).

Off stage.....

"You're a great dancer Byul noona."

"Uh...thank you," she said with her cheeks going red. Did I make her blush? She's cute like that as well.

After our job was done, both sid our goodbyes to each other and I really thought that was the end of our new friendship or may I say relationship. But then I found out a few days later that we have Kcon together in New York. Like I said, fate!!