Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 14

Byul POV-after performance

We're finally done with our performance and it was already quite late already. And we were heading to our waiting room as we have to wait for our van to come and take us to our hotel. Whilst waiting, I needed to go to the toilet and so I went out to go find it again as I was shown where it was before so hopefully I can find it again. As I was walking down the corridor, I bumped into BTS who were talking to each other.

"Annyeong Byul-ah," said Jin.

"Annyeong Jin-ah, what are you guys doing?," I replied back.

"Nothing much we're just talking about the gala overall and the experience," said Jin.

"Oh yeah, you guys were great by the way as I saw your performance at the side of the stage."

"Thanks noona," said Hoseok.

"So where are you going them Byul-ah," asked Jin.

"Umm....to the toilet."

"Do you know where it is though?"

"Umm...I think so," I replied with uncertainty.

"I can show you to it noona," said Yoongi.

Isn't he so kind. And here I thought that he couldn't get any better, but boy was I wrong. He's also a gentleman as well.

Yoongi POV

I knew that I shouldn't really offer to take her there but I wanted to talk to her again like we did on the plane. And the only way to do so is to offer her my help.

"Umm..ok I guess. I mean do you know where it is even," Byul noona asked.

"Yh I do because I went there about 10 minutes ago."

We're walking down the corridor towards the toilet and it was still awkward as it was when she first sat next to me on the plane.

"So....how do you like the experience at the gala noona."

"It was fun overall and it was enjoyable as well. What about you?"

"Yeah it was the same for me as I had a nice time performing in front of our fans."

After she went to the toilets, we talked for another 10 or so minutes and I feel like we have so many things in common and it feels like we've been friends for a long time.

"So..can I call or text you from time to time noona?"

"I guess so, I mean we're friends now aren't we?"

"Yep we are." And hopefully more than that.

"I have to go now Yoongi-ah, my manager noona just sent me a message saying that our van is here."

"I have one as well and my manager hyung said the same thing lol."

I walked her to her waiting room and I waved goodbye to her as I walked down towards my waiting room.

This chapter is basically just about how they got closer to each other and they're getting to like each other a bit more. I'll be hopefully completing this soon if there's time in my revision schedule.