Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 2

It was a coincidence that we happened to be there, sitting at our table when they were performing when we could have been backstage or somewhere else. It was a coincidence that I happened to look up to the big screen to see her face appearing on screen. It was also a coincidence that my heart seems to be responding to her like that.

I never met a girl who was charismatic before in my life, until I saw her. When she rapped, her voice was full of power and when she danced, she was so fluid as if there was actually music in her that made her dance like that. She was dressed in a suit and may I say she looks damn fine with it on and to be honest I prefer girls like her who doesn't exposed as much skin like her. Even if she was fully clothed, she still looks hot and rockin that style. It was that day that I realised what loving someone felt like. I know it sounds a bit too cliche but that's exactly how I felt when I saw her on stage. My heart has never beaten this fast before for anyone and that was until her.

"Hyung! Hyung!," shouted Hoseok who was snapping me out of my daydreaming. "Did you hear what I said?"

"No. What did you say again?"

"Uhh! Hyung! You should listen more carefully next time. I said are you alright?"

"Yeah why shouldn't I be?"

"Oh nothing really except that you're sitting there quietly and spacing out somewhere."

"Oh..yeah I'm alright and I was just thinking to myself."

"What about?"

"It's nothing and what are we talking about?"

"We're just talking about the gala and that we might get to see Mamamoo."

"Oh that's right."

"Aren't you excited about might meeting them hyung," said taehyung.

"Not really no." Although what I was thinking inside was that I get to see her again hopefully.

"Wow it's just you then hyung, because everybody else is," said Jimin.

"I guess so."

Byul POV- in dorm room

"Did I tell you that Bangtan Sonyeondan is also going to be attending?," said manager unnie.

"No! You didn't tell us that. Now this is something to look forward to since I might get to meet BTS sunbaenims," said Hyejin who was starting to get excited from the news.

"Yeah and we might get to see them perform as well," added Wheein, who was as excited as Hyejin.

"I might get to see Jin then in that case," I said.

"Oh that's right, you're friends with Jin sunbaenim," said Yongsun unnie.

"Yep I am."

Although that's not all that I'm looking forward to. I'll get a chance to meet him. Suga sunbaenim. He's one of the people who I look up to as his rapping is amazing. I couldn't help but listen carefully when he raps because emotions and charisma pours out of hi when he raps as if he was best friends with rapping as he seems to be a natural at it.

It was a coincidence that I fell for BTS when they first debut whilst I was still a trainee. It was a coincidence that my eyes was set upon him. And it definitely was a coincidence that I fell in love with him since that moment onwards.

So what do you think of how this story is unraveling? What do you think of this ship fanfic so far?