fatal attraction pt.10

Byul POV

By the end, I answered the question of how high my tolerance was as I was a bit too tipsy to walk. I hadn't meant to drink so much but the people in our group were all quite good drinkers and as my competitive side would have it, I wasn't going to back down. And here we are with me barely being able to sit straight in my seat. I may have or not have embarrassed myself in front of my new group of friends by saying a lot of things that make me seem stupid.

"Well guys, I think it's time to head off our separate ways for today as I think we all a bit too tipsy now," Hani said.

"Yes eomma," Ken teased her.

"Always the sensible one aren't you Hani-ah,"  Sandeul joined in with the teasing.

"Shut up guys, stop bullying me," Hani whined even though she smiled whilst doing so and I can tell they're really close. It makes me hope that I can be as close as they are with each other.

"Who is picking you up then Byul?" Jin asked me whilst directly looking at me with those gorgeous eyes of his. Wait what am I saying? I hate him remember.......or do I not? Urgh, this is why I shouldn't drink as much as I should of as I know I can't think as well as I can when I'm sober, but I couldn't refuse the dare made by the annoying man himself when he asked how my tolerance was. I'm not one for refusing a dare when it's been said and this is the kind of mess I get myself into.

"Uhh...I don't know....but I think I was meant to get a taxi home....possibly," I replied, trying the hardest to remember as well as I can.

"Well it's a bit dangerous to go on your own when you're this drunk isn't it?" he said with concern in his voice as well as shown on his face. Why is he so concerned about me? We only just met and something about it made me a bit irritated and it's probably because I never had a guy worry about me before.

"No I'm fine and for your information, I'm not drunk...I'm just not completely sober," I defended myself with a tad bit too much aggression in my voice.

"Well there you go, you just proved my point that you're still not fit to walk alone in the night when you're not too aware of what's going on," he said with the smuggish face of his when he knows he's right and I hate it so much.

"Jin-ah, can you do me a favour and take her home for me please like take a taxi with her and make sure she arrived home safely. I don't want her to get herself into a dangerous situation  when I know we can prevent it." Hani asked to stop our banter and I can see she genuinely looking out for me as a good friend and I'm happy knowing that (and yes I know I should feel that way for Jin as well but he just annoys me).

"Don't worry Hani, I was going to do that anyways no matter if she argues and fights. I see to it myself that she is tucked in bed safely and that nothing happens to her," Jin said as if he's her boyfriend or something. As I said, irritating.

I was too tired and too zone out by this point to keep fighting against his words. "Fine I don't care anymore, just take me home now, I'm tired," I said with a sense of defeat in my voice.

"Right that settles it then, everyone lets split up and go home. And let's plan another meet up soon," Sandeul said.

We all got up after the bill was settled and we all walked out to the front of the building and said our goodbyes.

"Bye byul-ah, it was nice to finally meet you after hearing so much about you from Hani," Ken said still smiling like he did when I first saw him a few hours ago.

"Yh it was great to get to know you today," Baro said coming to hug me and over his shoulder, I can see Jin's face and it looked like someone had annoyed him badly and at the time I didn't know what that meant until a long time afterwards.