The connection (a Moonhope fanfic story) part.2

Rehearsals.

Hope POV

I have to get this right otherwise I look silly for getting my lines wrong. Alright let's start again (sings Mamamoo's You're the best whilst dancing).

Byul's POV

I can't believe this! I'm actually going to meet BTS and MC with them. It's like a dream come true for me, I mean yeah I know JIn but he's just a friend  but this is different as JHope-ssi is going to there. I have always had my eye on him, I mean he raps well and dance well and also sings well, How can someone be this perfect?

"Unnie?," said Wheein who was trying to get my attention.

"Yeah?"

"What are you thinking about for so long?"

"Oh nothing much, just thinking over the lines to say, that's all."

"Okay then," said Wheein who looks like she's debating whether or not to believe me.

"Get ready for rehearsals girls!," shouted our manager unnie.

"Okay," both wheein and I said simultaneously.

Oh God!! This is it, I get to finally see him up close.

Hope's POV

I can see her standing there looking down at her cue cards. How can someone look so beautiful just doing the simplest of things? 

"Hyung? Are you listening?," said Taehyung who was poking my ribs to get my attention.

"Yeah?"

"Were you listening to what I just said?"

"No I wasn't. What did you say again?"

"Uhh! Hyung you got to listen better next time, I  said aren't those two so pretty."

"Yeah I guess," I said without showing any signs of jealousy from Tae calling Moonbyul pretty. Yeah I mean she is but she's mine.

"Jhope-ssi, V-ssi, can you guys come over here for a minute? We need to go through what you have to do," said the producer of Inkigayo.

"Neh," we both said in unison.

Here it comes, the moment I get too see her up close. And as I got closer to her, she looked up at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers that looks like stars shining in the night sky (another star pun). I can get lost in those eyes if  I'm not careful.

"Annyeonghaseyo," both Tae and I said to the girls.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim," replied the girls.

I can hear her voice really clearly even when Wheein-ssi spoke at the same time she did. Her melodic voice cleansing my ears.

To be honest guys, I don't even know where I'm going with this and it's like 1:12 right now and I have to go to college this morning. I think I'm just tired. Hopefully I'll be able to continue with this story and if any of you have any suggestions, please feel free to do so, I'm open to them.