fatal attraction pt.13

Jin POV

I can see that she is clearly struggling to walk in those contraptions we call 'heels' and I saw her wincing once or twice already that I can't but help her from her pain as I can't bear to see her hurt when I'm with her. So I decided to be a gentleman and carried her to her apartment instead so that it would put less pressure on her feet. I may or may not have another reason why I did that. Like I totally did not want to hold her close to me or smell the beautiful scent from her hair which smells like strawberries by the way. Or that I have a reason to have some form of skinship with her.  Totally no selfish reasons at all.......

Anyways I picked her up in my arms and somehow it feels so right to have her there as if she belongs just there." Maybe she was fated to meet me and be with me," I thought to myself but laughed it off in my head as I can just imagine her reaction if she heard me say that. She would slap me and shout "as if, in your dreams, I may be" or something like that. I think I might be a masochist or a sadist secretly as I seem to love her feisty side and when she shouts at me. It makes her look so darn cute when she's fired up and makes me happy to see her like that.

I started walking towards the entrance to her building when I felt her snuggling into me. It made my heart skip a beat for a second. I don't think I ever felt like this before with any girls I've been with or met. I can't place a finger on how I fully feel about her yet so I just focused on walking her to her place and as I carried in the elevator, I looked down to notice that she fell fast asleep in my arms. She looked the most beautiful her in my opinion. She looks vulnerable, innocent and so peaceful that you can't help but smile. It's such a contrast to how she is on stage or how she acts around me and if I was drunk enough, I would take her for another person completely.

When we reached her door, I was deciding whether to wake her up and say goodbye here or just get her keys from her purse. I chose the latter idea as I didn't want to wake her from her peaceful sleep and so I grabbed her purse hanging on her arm and went through it until I saw her keys. I then unlocked her door and what surprised me was how minimal it looked. I thought she might have added more of a feminine touch to it like more vibrant colours and cute stuff about but then after thinking it through, this really does reflect her so well as she's not like that at all.

"Now let's go find where your room is," I said to the air. It took about 2 doors to find the right one and her room was like a bomb has hit it as clothes were strewn everywhere on the floor and even on the bed. Never knew it was such a hard decision to make finding clothes to meet your new friends. She must have wanted to make a good first impression on us and did she ever. I still can't forget the moment when she walked into the bar. My breath was taken away and I don't think I will be able to forget it for the rest of my life. How am I suppose to see her as just a friend after today when I feel physically attracted to her as much as thinking of things in the gutter that wouldn't be gentlemanly of me.

I pulled back her duvet and in order for me put her onto her bed, I had to sit down at the side of the bed with her still on my back and then had to loosen her arms around my neck. As soon as her arms left my neck, I could feel the absence of it and I miss it and I want to put it back around me. I then leaned back so that her head touched the bed and then I released my grip on her legs. She was now fully lying on her bed but a bit splayed and I couldn't help but notice that her crop top has ridden up dangerously to the point where it was only under her chest area, a little bit more would have made my nose bleed if it would like in the anime. I had to avert my eyes somewhere, swallowed my dry throat and cleared it. I decided that to avoid this problem, I pulled the duvet over her and carefully tucked her into bed. She looks so peaceful and so innocent when she sleeps, but so aggressive and bold when she's awake. What a woman......what a woman indeed! Now she's the type to keep me keen and to keep me on my toes...I like it!