Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 12

Byul POV

After we finished rehearsing, we could hear clapping somewhere near us. We all looked to where it came from and that's when we realised that BTS  was watching us rehearse. When we did find out, we all turned away as we're embarrass that they saw us messing about on stage even though we're rehearsing. 

"Omg! Have they been sitting there this whole time?," asked Hyejin.

"I don't know but I feel like they did," I replied.

"Oh God how embarrassing," said Wheein.

"Byul-ah!"

I turned round to where the voice came from and I saw Jin standing with the rest of BTS below the stage.

"Can't believe you guys watched us rehearse without telling us about it first," I whined.

"Well we didn't exactly know perform to be honest but we just heard to guys rehearse and we had time before it's our turn so we thought we would come to watch," replied Jin.

"Oh I see....," I didn't know what to say as it was still embarrassing and especially with him there watching how I goofed about on stage.

"You guys were great, not that you aren't anyways," said Jungkook.

"Yeah, and noona is really good," added Hoseok.

"Ummm.....thank you," I replied and I can feel myself blushing. I never had a guy compliment me yet alone two.

"Yeah and noona was..uh..cool on stage," Suga said in like a whisper. as it was barely audible.

"Uhh...thank you Yoongi-ah," I said calmly even though I really wanted to scream right now because he just complimented me. Me!

"Yah! You guys, it's time to get ready to go and rehearse now."

"Ah, that would be our manager hyung calling us now," said Jin.

"Oh okay. I guess I'll see you guys later then," I said.

"Yeah, see you later then Byul-ah," said Jin.

"Bye Byul noona," said the others who walked towards where their manager was and they waved at me before they followed their manager backstage.

"Yah, you're so lucky Byul," Yongsun said, jolting me as I've completely forgotten that the members were still on stage.

"Why?"

"You get to talk to them so casually," said Hyejin.

"Well you guys could have come to talk to them as well."

"I'm not close to them though" said Yongun unnie.

"Nor am I though," I replied back.

"But you are with Jin and Suga sunbaenim though," said Wheein.

"Well...yeah"

So this is Byul's POV with her thoughts and interactions on her side.