fatal attraction pt.4

Byul's POV

Our recording took quite a long time since I had to change from dressing normally as a girl and then to a boy, as well as Hyejin who had to construct her face with plaster like the one in our MV. But our moomoos were there to cheer us on and it makes us even more energised to see that we're loved and have support.  But finally, after more than 3 hours, our recording has finished and now we are going back to our dressing room to change into our own clothes. We were about to walk down the stairs leading to the back where the corridor leads to all of the artists dressing room when one of the staffs called out the next group to record. "The next one to record in Bangtan Soyeondan."

"Oh my god!!!! It's Bangtan Soyeondan sunbaenims!!!" Wheein exclaimed excitedly.

"Wait is the group that's produced by Bang Shihyuk Sunbaenim?" I asked still unsure if I know the group or not.

"Yes unnie, oh my god I can't believe you don't know who they are. They're so popular nowadays," Wheein said in a dramatic shock manner.

"Give me a break Wheein-ah, I haven't got time to be interested in boy groups at the moment," I said.

"Well you should know this group unnie, they're really cool. I think you will like their music a lot. They have a lot of good raps in their songs and I know you would like that unnie," Wheein said determinedly. 

"Alright, I'll check them out. Hey, I might just end up liking them," I replied.

"Well that's good to hear sweetie," said a very familiar voice.

I looked towards my members and I could see them stood there frozen. Until they started bowing to where the voice came from. And at that moment, I wish I could have been swallowed by the ground because what I'm about to do next makes me want to get rid of that memory forever.

I turned to face the voice behind me and without thinking, I shouted, "who are you calling sweetie you weirdo!" And this is when I should trust my instincts more due to my mind remembering the voice and I should have known it would be the guy I had an argument with in front of the toilets.

"Oooh, feisty. I like that. I like that a lot," said the guy who had the nerve to smirk with his kissable lips. STOP MOONBYUL! DON'T THINK THAT ABOUT A GUY YOU HATE!

"Well, I don't like you. And who might you be?" I asked still pissed off.

"You don't know who I am?" and when my face still shows no signs of recognition, he carried on "I'm Jin from the group Bangtan Soyeondan, you know, the group who you're thinking of might liking."

"Oh....," is all I can manage to say due to the shock.

"Is that all? No apologies whatsoever for calling me a weirdo especially to a sunbaenim," he questioned still having a smirk on his gorgeous face. NO! MOONBYUL STOP IT! SERIOUSLY! But can you really blame me, he is gorgeous though and I mean panty dropping gorgeous. Just him staring at me with his beautiful eyes is like he is staring right into my soul I swear.

What he said snapped me back and I said, "why should I? You just don't call someone you don't know 'sweetie'."

"What do you mean don't know? I think we know each other a bit don't you?" he asked whilst raising one of his eyebrows up as if to say 'are you sure?'.

"We only met once for goodness sake! It's not like I'm friends with you or anything," I replied back.

"Ehem," said another guy who was stood behind Jin. This was when I realised that we're still standing on stage and everyone including our members and the staffs could hear us. "Hyung, aren't you going to introduce this beautiful lady to us?" said the new guy who's cute but doesn't attract me at all, unlike Jin. This makes me even madder at myself that I think that.

P.S. OMG!!!! DID YOU HEAR THEIR SONG 'STAR WIND FLOWER SUN'. BYUL SANG!!!!!

AND THEIR COMEBACK IS TOMORROW!!!!!! MY WIG IS READY!!!