Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 16

4 months later

Byul POV

Yoongi and I are getting closer each time we talk to each other whether it be by talking on the phone or messaging each other from time to time. We haven't had a chance to meet up often but when we do, we have to do it at night secretly without anyone knowing except from our members of course. I feel like he might ask me out soon but I don't want to be too optimistic about it as I don't even know if he even likes me, I mean yes he was being nice and all to me but maybe he was just being a good friend to me. Oh I don't know!

Tonight we are meeting up again after not seeing each other for a few weeks as we both been busy with our individual schedules. You can say I'm nervous because of that and also that he told me to get dressed up and I'm still wondering why he asked me to. Is this the day that I wish for to happen or am I over thinking it again.

Whilst waiting for Yoongi, I'm getting more nervous only because he never saw me dressed up like this before and I don't know whether he will like it or not.

Yoongi POV

I'm now driving to Byul noona's house and lets just say that my hands keeps getting sweaty on the steering wheel because I'm really nervous. I'm planning on taking her to a nice secluded restaurant where we are away from watching eyes of the netizens. I've already decided that today is the day as we have been talking for quite a while and I think it's time.

As I got out of my car and walking to her floor on her apartment, I keep practising what I 'll be asking her. When I arrived at her door, I knocked and a few seconds later she opened the door. Lets just say that my soul left my body because she looks absolutely gorgeous and I'm speechless to what to say.

"Ummm.....Yoongi is everything alright or what I'm wearing isn't good? I can go change if you like," she asked and her voice shows sign of her nervousness as well as shyness and I think that it's really cute.

As she said that, she made a move to go back to change but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me and our chest collided against one another and I looked down to her eyes. It was shining brightly as the stars in the night sky tonight. We kept staring at one another like that and I felt an urge to kiss her beautiful lips when she licked it by nervousness.

"Byul noona, you are perfectly beautiful tonight, you don't have to worry about not looking good as I'm the one who has to worry with having such a beautiful woman besides me that other men will be eyeing you up." And as soon as I said that, her cheeks were turning a bright shade of pink and her blushing is just adorable.

"Yoongi stop with the sweet talk and let's go," she said as if she was trying to change the topic.

"Well Ok noona let's go but first here you go," and I held out a large bouquet of red roses towards her.