fatal attraction pt.12

Byul POV

I can't believe the nerve of this guy, he acts like he owns me or something; as if I'm his pet by giving me orders for me to follow like "sit still" and "stop fidgeting" when I tried to move away from him in the taxi. I mean who does he think he is telling what to do and why do I have to sit close to him for, even a mosquito probably can't fly in between both of us (that's how close we are). To make things worse, when we turn around corners I keep leaning into him (not on purpose I tell you that) and it was too many times that he decided it was a good idea to wrap an arm around my shoulder and pull me into him until my head rested on his shoulders. 

"Hey! Get your arm off me!" I slurred and half shouted still feeling the effect of the alcohol. As a result, my head ached from the loudness of my voice and I groaned, "uhh, never again will I drink this much". Karma really is a b*tch as I knew what the consequences were if I drank too much but that didn't stop me from drinking loads.

He laughed as a reply. I can't believe he's laughing at my pain. How was he not feeling like me, I could have sworn he drank a lot as well....or was he faking drinking all of his drink? Uh, I can't even think without it hurting my head.

"This will teach you not to drink too much Byul-ah and the reason why I'm holding onto you here is that I don't want you sliding too much as it can make you feel sick and I don't want to pay the driver extra for the mess if you do. Also, I'm doing this so that you don't hit your head against the window or something as your head seems to be leaning towards one side and so why not put it on my shoulder. I'm being nice here and looking out for you as a friend," he said with a trace of amusement in his voice.

"Yeah whatever, excuses excuses. Just come out and say that you actually just want to hug me since I'm not capable of stopping you in this state," I dared him lifting my face to meet his eyes.

He leaned in close and stared intensely at me and gosh damn I feel myself blushing as a result. "What if I say yes? Will you let me hug you tightly?" he dared me back.

I can feel that he was serious but brush it off as a joke, "stop lying, I know you don't like me and I won't let you hug me anyways if you did," I said whilst forcing a laugh.

"Well, what am doing now? Aren't I technically hugging you right now?" he said with one of his eyebrows lifted cockily and to prove his point, he squeezed me in tighter into him.

I tried to push away from him again but he still wouldn't let me. Damn him! "Don't be obnoxious, I don't like it." And before he could reply, the driver stopped right in front of my building. "Here we are," the driver announced.

Jin paid the driver and he helped me get on of the taxi cab. "Be careful of your head" and he covered my head with his hand so that I don't bang it on the ceiling of the cab. This act made my heart beat a little and I told myself mentally off for it, "you don't like him remember".

"Right, let's see how were are going to get you to your place. What floor and what room are you in Byul-ah?" he asked whilst supporting me by putting his arm around my waist and my arm around his shoulders.

"I'm on the 5th floor, room 28," I answered rather easily as I was too tired by this point to fight with him.

"Okay, but can you walk anymore? Those heels have got to hurt your feet, I don't understand why women wear those horrible contraptions for, I get that it's to make you taller and make your legs look longer but it's still unnecessary in my opinion," he uttered more to himself whilst looking down at my heels.

It was then I realise I still had them on and that I can now begin to feel my feet aching. What was I thinking wearing heels to go out? I can't wait to get them off my feet when I get inside my place and to free my feet (you know the feeling of relief when you finally take your heels off after a night out or wearing them for a long period of time).