Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 9

Yoongi POV-at Tan Son Nhat Airport

When we got off the plane, it was all hectic as we're trying to get to our van safely without being bombarded by fans even though I'm happy to know that many came to supported us and must have waited for many hours to see us arrive. I've lost sight of Mamamoo all together as they left before us and that means I won't see Byul noona until the gala starts.

When we were finally on board our van heading towards the hotel, all the members' eyes were on me and even though I tried to ignore them, I felt like it was annoying so I went straight out there and asked what was they were thinking.

"What are you guys staring for?"

"Hyung, you're so lucky to be able to sit next to Moonbyul noona on the plane. You must have saved a country in your previous life to be able to be this lucky,"said Hoseok. I felt proud then for the members are jealous of me getting to sit next to Byul noona.

"Yeah, even though I Byul's friend, I didn't get to sit next to her, it would have been better if she did as I'm close to her," Jin hyung whined.

"Hey! Hyung, I was your seat partner, i'm offended," Hoseok said pretending to be upset.

"Well, you would have wanted to sit next to Byul as well if you had a chance," Jin retorted back.

"Can't deny that I suppose," Hoseok said finally giving up with pretending to be upset.

So hyung, how was it? Sitting next to Moonbyul noona?," Jungkook asked curiously.

"Well..it was awkward at first," and when I said that, I could see Jin hyung looking smug as if he was pleased to be the only one who can talk to Byul noona properly. But what he doesn't know is that I'm now considered to be quite close to her as well. "But, we eventually talked about many things and did you know, we have so many things in common with each other like it's fate of some sort and we also had a lot of skinship from her sitting on my lap to holding my hand to falling asleep on my shoulders." When I looked up, I could see Jin hyung looking a bit annoyed. Ha! Serve him right for being too confident with his friendship with Byul noona.

"Lucky!,"said the rest of the members in unison.

Byul POV-in their van

"Byul-ah, tell me something," asked Yongsun unnie.

"What unnie?"

"How was it sitting next to him, your crush?"

"Yeah unnie, how was it," added Wheein.

"Well lets just say that we have a connection between the two of us and we have so many things in common with each other that it's like fate is telling us that we're made for each other. And I keep thinking that is it a coincidence that all of these things happened or am I just too crazy?"

So, how do you think of the story so far? I know it's long but I have so many ideas for this one and I would like to carry a bit on with it until I finish it. I'm not exactly sure when I can update since I have exams to revise for but hopefully I can like at night like I am right now.