SBS Gayo daejun 2016 part 7 (Moonjin ship)

1 week later...

Headline:  Mamamoo Moonbyul and BTS Jin caught kissing in a parking lot.

The pair was spotted kissing at the car park of the venue where the SBS Gayo Daejun was held, where both groups were performing. There's no further update from both of their companies but it's certain that there's something going on between the two. Stay tune to find out more as we get more updates later on.

Jin POV (In BTS dorm)

"Jin hyung, come out here!!," shouted the maknae Jungkook.

Jin walked out of his room, wondering why he was asked to go out for.

"Hyung!!! Congrats!!," shouted the members in unison.

"What for?," Jin asked, still confused.

"Oh come on, you didn't really think we wouldn't know did you? But it hurts though that you didn't tell us," said Taehyung.

"Tell you guys what?," Jin said, still not knowing where this was going.

"About you and Moonbyul noona of course," stated Jimin.

"Oh...you guys know." He thought he had kept that secret pretty well as he didn't want Byul to be at the centre of attention to haters and his fans who may not like him dating anyone.

"Of course we do, although it still hurts that we have to find out about it on tv," said Namjoon with a look that makes it seems like he had betrayed him.

"What?!!," Oh no!! It can't be out already. They were careful not to be insight of netizens this week after they were officially going out.

"What's wrong hyung?," asked Yoongi with a looked of concern on his face.

"I didn't want anyone finding out." This can't be good. Does Byul know about the news?He hopes not otherwise they were in for a long ride.

"Why not hyung?," asked Taehyung.

"Because I don't want anybody hating on Byul if they knew. You know how it is with news like these as some may write horrible comments to her."

"Oh.. I didn't think of that," said Taehyung.

"Well I did and now I have to call byul to see if she has seen the news or not."

Jin got his phone out of his pocket and clicked on Byul's number which was at the top of his most recent phone call. It rung for about 30 seconds before Byul picked up.

"Byul?"

"Yeah?," came a small voice.

"Are you alright honey?," Jin said with a concern in his voice.

"No I'm not!"

"What happened honey?"

"They found out Jin-ah. They know we're dating."

"Oh. So I'm guessing you heard the news then."

"Heard it!! It's all over the internet Jin-ah," cried out Byul who was sobbing out loud.

"Don't cry honey. I promise we can sort this out okay?"

"But how Jin-ah? It's everywhere."

"I promise I'll find a way."

"Hyung," said Namjoon who was beside me holding his phone.

"What?"

"Bang PD-nim wants to see us, well more like you."

"Oh no!." cried out Byul who was overhearing their conversation. "You're going to get in trouble."

"Don't worry honey, I'll be alright."

"Byul unnie!!!," shouted what sounded like Wheein.

"What?," replied Byul.

"Our boss wants to see us in his office."

"Oh no!! Not me as well."

"What do you mean not you unnie?"

"Don't worry Wheein-ah, tell manager unnie that I'll be downstairs in a minute."

"OK unnie."

"Byul-ah, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm alright but I've got to go now. Talk to you later if I'm allowed."

"Don't worry Byul, we'll get through this."

The next day.....

Headline: Official! Mamamoo Moonbyul and BTS Jin are officially dating!

Both agencies; Ibighit and RBW have both confirmed that the couple are dating and have only started dating for a week. We congratulate on the happy couple and may they have a happy couple life.

To be continued........

Sorry again for another long chapter but I just wanted it finished as I may not be able to write until the end of exam period which is at the end of June!!