SBS Gayo daejun 2016 part 6 (Moonjin ship)

I'm really guys for taking so long to update but I'm going through exam revision period and when I'm writing this, it's at 11:30 pm which is when I can finally write unless I have last minute work to do.

Jin POV  (At the car park)

This is it. This is the moment where I finally tell Byul how I feel about her after years of having a crush on her. Where is she though? I thought I told her to meet me at the car park.

Ah!! There she is leaning against the lamp post. Isn't she just beautiful with her silver hair shining under the moonlight like a star indeed (Byul= star) (pun intended).

"Byul-ah!"

"I'm only over here, not on the other side of the building."

"Yes I know that. Smart arse." He secretly loves it  when she gets sassy with him, it just shows her more feminine side unlike her boyish vibe, although he does like that as well.

"OK OK. So what do you want to tell me?"

Gosh! How do I say come out and say it without sounding to needy and desperate?

"Ummmm.......", oh God, how do I say it?

"So...??"

Alright, here goes nothing.

"Byul-ah, I like you and have for a long time, since I first met you actually." There I said it.

What seems like ages....

Why isn't she responding? She doesn't look happy with what I said. Oh God!! Now I've just gone and ruined our good friendship.

"Byul-ah?." She doesn't respond and was staring over my shoulder as if there was something more fascinating there instead of me standing here.

"Byul-ah?," I repeated again whilst waving my hands in front of her.

"Yeah...," said Byul, shaking her head as if she was daydreaming.

"Did you hear what I said?"

She took a deep sigh and replied "yeah I did Jin-ah."

"So how do you feel?"

"Well.... we're really good friends Jin-ah."

God, here it comes, me getting rejected.

"Yes I know that Byul, but I can't help my feelings though."

"I know that as well ok Jin," replied Byul, getting more annoyed at me.

"So what do you say then?"

"I don't know how I feel right now to be honest with  you."

Does that mean I still have some hope?

"Well what does your heart say?" How soppy can I get?

"I don't really know how to describe it right now Jin-ah, I'm still surprised at your...umm...confession."

"Well don't be OK, I'm serious about you Byul-ah, honest."

"Alright, I like you too Jin-ah, there I said it."

My mind just froze.

Byul POV

Oh gosh! How can I just blurt that out like that? To be fair, I'm still shook (jungshook, lol) from Jin's confession. I didn't know he liked me yet alone for THAT long!! What he doesn't know was that I also actually like him for THAT long as well, ever since we were first introduced to each other by our good friend Sandeul (B1A4). I knew from the minute I laid eyes on him that I liked him.

"You do?," replied Jin who looked as shocked as I did when he confessed to me.

"Yes I do and I've liked you since I've first met you as well."

"That's amazing!!"

He suddenly walked towards me, getting closer and closer with each step he took. He was then in front of me and his face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath and close enough to just lean up to kiss him. And that's exactly what he did. Jin grabbed both of my arms and pulled me towards me and crashed his lips on mine. His breath was minty.

Jin POV

OH MY GOD!! I'm actually kissing Byul after all that time that I wanted to do it. She smells so nice up close like strawberries and her lips was as sweet as strawberries as well and so soft like I've imagined it to be.

What seemed to be an eternity, they both finally broke apart.

"Well.. that was nice," said Byul who was sporting a rosey pink blush on her cheeks and it looks absolutely adorable on her.

"Yes it definitely was indeed."

"So...what happens now?"

"What happens now is me asking you to be my girlfriend. Will you be my star (sorry for the cheesy pun guys) Byul-ah? I promise to look after you well and love and cherish you forever."

"Uh.. love?"

"Yes Byul-ah, I love you with  all my heart."

"I love you too Jin-ah and yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

Sorry for such a long chapter guys, I just wanted to give you something extra as a way to compromise with me not writing for so long.