Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 5

Yoongi POV

I sat straight up when I saw who was with Jin hyung. Oh my god! She's coming towards me. I swear I can see a bright light around her like her aura is spilling out. She was walking behind Jin hyung with both her hands in front of her and she was showing signs of shyness when I looked at her face. I t was that moment that she looked up from the floor and our eyes met again and I could swear that I felt a connection between us when it did. But that moment was soon broken when she looked down again and that Jin hyung spoke up.

"Guys, this is Mamamoo's Moonbyul."

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim," she said whilst bowing and when she did, her beautiful hair fell in front of her face and it was that moment when I fell in love all over again.

"Annyeonghaseyo Moonbyul-ssi," Taehyung said quite loudly.

"Please call me Moonbyul or Byul if you like sunbaenim."

"Well since you're the same age as Jin hyung, I'll call you Byul noona," said Hoseok who was grinning widely.

Byul noona. Now that was something that was music to my ears. And when Hoseok called her that, she was blushing as red as a tomato as if she was shy about it. This just adds to her charms even more.

"I heard that you and your members are also attending the gala Byul noona," said Jimin.

"Yep and we can't wait to see you perform as well," Byul noona said still acting shy.

"I can't wait to see you perform either," Hoseok said whilst winking.

This kid is daring to flirt with Byul noona. What he doesn't know is that she's mine only.

"Yah! Stop flirting with my chingu," stated Jin hyung. Thank you hyung for saying what I wanted to say. " Look, you made her embarrassed."

I looked at her and she was indeed blushing bright red still and may I say even more.

"Well what can I say," said Hoseok. "Your friend is hot."

Moonbyul's face shows clear sign of shock to it.

"Yah! Stop it." shouted Jin.

Byul POV

Luckily I was saved by an announcement coming from the intercom otherwise I wouldn't know how to respond to that comment.

"The gates for flight VN 409 will be opening shortly. Please ensure that you have all of your belongings and we'll call each group at a time when the gates open. Thank you."

"Well, I better go now to the members and go get my things then," I informed them.

"OK then Byul-ah, I'll see you later then?," said Jin.

"Yep, definitely."

"Bye then chingu-ah."

"Bye bye," I said whilst waving at them as I was was making my way way back to my members.

Gosh that was an embarrassing experience I had in awhile. I can't believe that I got to see him up close. He was more handsome and more appealing up close. I actually can't believe that I managed to stand up right in front of him as I thought that I would be too nervous to even be in his presence.

 When I got to my members, they started swarming me with tons of questions.

"Yah, how was BTS sunbaenims up close?"

"I wish I could meet them in person as well."

"Are they even more good looking up close?"

"Whoa whoa there. Can you guys speak one at the time? I don't know who to answer first."

"Let's start with mine then. How were they up close?,"asked Yongsun unnie.

"They're.....alright."

"Oh come on. You can do much better than that," complained Yongsun unnie.

"Ok then, they're...uh....very good looking and um.....let's say approachable and friendly."

"I wish I could have at least say hello," complained Wheein.

"Well, we may get to see them again," I said.

"Omo, really?"

"Yep"

Sorry for another long chapter guys, I just got to into the story a bit.