fatal attraction pt.7

Jin POV

We wrapped up the recording and it went well I thought. My members were constantly smiling at me and keep looking my way whenever we take a break or to talk with the staffs. I couldn't bring up the question of why they were until we were in our dressing room.

"Well done everyone. That was the best recording we had so far and Jin, you had a lot of energy today, keep it up," our manager hyung complimented. And with that, he walked off to sort out other things.

"Yeah Seokjin hyung, you were especially very energetic today. Could it have anything to do with that pretty lady friend of yours?" teased Jungkook who was sniggering along with the other members.

"Was that the reason why you guys all looked at me weirdly and were constantly smiling like fools?" I questioned.

"Well we were just observing how you seemed to like teasing that feisty beauty earlier on and we thought you guys were flirting secretly or something," informed Jimin.

"And that you seem to get the energy from her since you were livelier than usual," added Taehyung.

"Well, first of all, she's not my lady friend, she's the girl I told you about that I had a confrontation with outside the toilets. And secondly, we were not flirting, we were just having a friendly banter that's all. Lastly, I wasn't more lively on stage, I was just happy to see Armys that's all. Don't overthink stuff," I stated, trying to defend myself even though I personally think that she may have given me more energy as I was looking forward to running into her in the future.

"Whatever you say hyung," said Yoonggi who was still smiling from ear to ear.

I was about to ask him why was he still smiling when my phone alerted me that I have a message. I grabbed it from the table in front of me and I saw that it was from my friend  Lee Jae-hwan or Ken as we all know him as. And yes that is Ken from VIXX and we are friends because we were born in the same year which is 1992. He messaged saying that our 92 club is meeting up at a bar that Hani's friend owns and he'll send a link to the location later on. He also said that Hani is bringing in a new member into our group, a girl this time. It may seem strange that Hani is the only girl in our group of boys but she's really chill and easy going and fun to hang out with so I hope that this new girl would be as well. I messaged back to ask him what time we were meeting up and he replied back saying that it was at 10:30 pm.

"What time do we finish our schedules today hyung?" I asked our manager.

"I think around 10ish or maybe a bit earlier. Depends on how quick we get it over and done with. Why?"

"I'm meeting up with my friends tonight."

"Alright then but just remember to be cautious."

"I will hyung don't worry."

I replied back to Ken saying that I'll meet them there but I can't guarantee if I will be on time. He replied back saying that's okay. Well, I guess our club will have two girls then. I really do hope she's laid back and outgoing. I wonder who she could be, there are many 92 liners in this industry.

Can you guess who this new member is? If you then keep on reading this story to see if you're right :)