Coincidence (Yoonbyul story) part 11

Yoongi-at the venue going to rehearse

After just a few hours after landing and going to our hotel, we only had a little time to relax as we have to go straight to the venue to rehearse for our performance. When we got to the venue to rehearse, we thought that we're the only ones there rehearsing but what was a surprise was to walk into the venue and hearing Mamamoo's Piano Man being played and that's when we all realised that they were there rehearsing as well, which means that Byul noona will also be there.

"Hyung, i think Mamamoo is here rehearsing," said Taehyung.

"Yeah I think so too," I replied back.

"Can we go watch hyung?," Taehyung asked our manager hyung.

"Well..," our manager looked down on his phone to look at the time. "I guess you can since we still have a while before you have to rehearse and I have to go talk to the organiser anyways, so yeah you can."

"Yeah! Let's go and watch," said Taehyung whose eyes are lighting up like a kid on christmas morning.

When we finally got to where the stage was, we made sure to stay hidden, so we sat further away from the stage so that we don't disturb Mamamoo's rehearsal. And let's just say that all my eyes could focus on was on Byul noona. Even though she was just wearing a casual T-shirt and skinny jeans, she still looks so hot that the whole venue could be set alight.

"Can you hear their vocals? They are so good live and their voices are so amazing," exclaimed Jimin.

We watched them rehearse through Piano Man and Um Oh Ah Yeh and I realise how Byul noona always had the killing part like 'tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, wanna keep meeting'. These sorts of line makes me want to actually shout out a YES!! as I really do wish she's asking me those things.

When they finished their songs, we thought that it was over until Basick sunbaenim came in as well, probably to rehearse his songs as well. But that wasn't the case as his song Stand Up played and it was the collab song between him and Mamamoo. Which means that he'll be on stage performing with my Byul noona.

"I love this song," said Jungkook.

"Me too," said Taehyung.

At least they could enjoy it as I wasn't able to as I kept my eyes all on Byul noona and to make sure that her and Basick sunbaenim  didn't touch or have any sort of interactions at all. Although, as if to annoy me, they did have some like Byul putting her arm on his shoulder or they look towards each other's direction as if to make eye contact. But it may just all be my imagination though.

This is focus on Yoongi's POV as you can find out how he's feeling and his thoughts.