The connection (a Moonhope fanfic story) part.3

Hi guys! I'm trying to frequently update as I know how painful it is to wait for so long for the next part and so I'm writing everyday night or trying to do so (btw it's 12:18 am!! and I'm writing late again it seems).

Byul POV

Oh gosh he's better looking up close than I thought, even though the other members of BTS may be really good looking, so is Jhope-ssi as well, I mean just look at him; his charisma is coming through and his eyes are so clear like crystal (Krystal anyone?? Get it?). And I swear when we greeted each other that he held his eyes on me and not Wheein as well. This just makes me fangirl even more, I mean Jhope-ssi can you not!

"Alright guys," said the producer, "I want you guys to just have fun like your beagle selves and try and follow the script whilst adding a bit of yourself in it."

"Neh," all four of us said in unison.

When the producer left, I keep thinking about the time I'll get to see and spend with him. With just this thought, I keep smiling like an idiot.

"Are you alright Moonbyul-ssi?"

Oh my! His voice is so beautiful.

"Neh sunbaenim, I'm alright. Why?"

"Oh nothing. It's just that your cheeks are red."

Oh no! I must be really nervous around him for me to blush this much. I hold my cheeks in both of my hands and let me tell you that they're indeed burning up.

"I guess it's just hot in here." More like you're too  hot too handle in here.

Hope POV

She looks just adorable with her cheeks in her hands and it made her look more appealing to me. She's just perfect, I mean she can dance well, rap well, beautiful and cute and I even heard that she can sing really well. The man who she'll marry later on will be a really lucky man. Just thinking about that made me boil up as I want to be that man and not anyone else.

"Oh it must be that," I said even though I'm not sure that's the reason for why her cheeks are going red.

"Yep sunbaenim," she said whilst diverting her eyes away from me. Why do that for? I want to see her gorgeous eyes.

"Ok. Let's rehearse," Tae said. What a great moment to pick to speak up Taehyung I though whilst giving him a death stare. I was just getting her to talk to me as well.

"Sounds great," said Wheein.

An hour later....

Our rehearsal went by quickly, too quickly if you ask me but it went well at least.

"I think it went well," I stated to them.

"I agree sunbaenim,"Moonbyul replied in her charismatic voice.

"You don't have to call us sunbaenim every time like that Byul-ssi," I said to the girls, although directing it more to her.

"Yeah, that's right,"Tae said.

"Just call me Hope or Hoseok if you want."

"And call me Taehyung or V or Tae."

"And you can call me Moonbyul or Byul sunbaenim..uh..I mean guys.."

"And I'm Wheein."

"I'll call you Byul noona then since you and Jin hyung re the same age."

"Yeah that's fine. And I heard that V and Wheein-yang are the same age."

"Oh is that right?," Tae said. "Then you are my new chingu Wheein."

"Ok."

I don't really know where to go with this tbh but I just want a chapter where they get to know each other or be at least friendly to each other. I'll just write by the feel of the story.