SBS Gayo daejun 2016 part 5 (Moonjin ship)

During Mamamoo's performance.

"Look hyung, it's Mamamoo performing," said Jungkook who excited to see what the surprise is.

"Yeah I can see that but where is Jin hyung?," said Jhope who was excited for Mamamoo's performance.

"I think he went to the toilet," said V who was as excited as Jhope was for Mamamoo's performance since he's a secret moomoo although he thinks everybody knows already.

"He's going to miss the performance if he doesn't hurry up," said Rapmonster.

Mamamoo "You're the best" music comes on.

"I think it's too late for that, look they're performing now," said Jimin.

"And look, they're coming towards our direction," said Jhope.

All the members watched as Mamamoo walked down the path towards the seating area and watched them perform in front of them.

Byul's POV.

"Where's Jin?," thought Byul who noticed that her friend isn't there where BTS were sitting.

She carried on with the dance for "You're the Best"and when she knew that they had to go to the other stage, she started walking towards the direction of the other stage.

The other members who was finishing off the choreography noticed that Byul suddenly walked to the other stage. They followed her anyways even though they noticed that something was off about Byul but they'll ask her later as they have a show to put on.

Jin's POV.

"Oh no! I can hear Mamamoo's song. I'm going to miss their performance and the surprise because  I wanted to go to the toilet," thought Jin who was rushing to go to the seating area where his members were.

When he got there, he thought he had missed the whole performance but he came right in time for Byul's rap and he heard her say the line "is this your first time with mamamoo". He knows that she has changed the lyrics to fit them and he couldn't be more happy that she chose their song out of all the artists here.

He can see the other members looking at shocked as he was about that line and they started smiling and dancing to Mamamoo's Decalcomanie.

After the show ended.

Byul's POV. (In their changing room tent)

Ping!!

"Who's texting me I wonder," thought Byul as she checked her phone to see a text from Jin.

Jin:"Hey friend! :)"

Byul:"Hiya what's up?"

Jin: "Thank you!!"

Byul:"What for?"

Jin:" I was happy that you used us amidst that outstanding lineup (actual words from Jin that Byul revealed)."

Byul:"No problem chingu :)"

Jin:"Can we meet up?"

Byul:"Again?"

Jin:"Yeah, I have something important to tell you."

Byul:"OK, do you want to meet at the same place?"

Jin:"No. The other members will follow me again and what I want to tell you is a secret."

Byul:"Uhm... OK I guess. So where shall we meet?"

Jin:"Near the car park I guess, is that alright?"

Byul:"Yeah that's fine. I'll see you in a few."

Jin:"OK, see you in a bit."

After Byul put her phone down, she thought to herself that Jin was acting a bit strange in his texts. What could be so important that he has to see her now and what could he possibly tell her that's so secretive?

So guys, I'm not sure where I'm going with this TBH but I just want to end it soon because it's already a long story, the ending may be the next chapter possibly.