fatal attraction pt.1

Have you ever met someone that made your heart stop? Have you ever felt breathless by someone's beauty? Have you ever been attracted to someone so fatal but yet you want to see where it goes?

Two people who thought they wouldn't let something like attraction get in their way didn't think that their fatal meeting would have started a fatal journey of attraction. These people want to fight the attraction but can they do it or would they get pulled into the fatal attraction that started the whole thing?

Jin POV

I didn't think that today was the day that my breath was taken away from me as well as my heart. I'm still confused about what happened a few moments before when I felt that fatal attraction.

moments ago.....

I was coming out from the men's toilet when I bumped into another guy who came out of the ......girl's toilet? He apologised to me with his head down so I couldn't see who it was and he started to walk away when I grabbed his arm even before I knew that I did it. I pulled him in towards me and this caused his whole body to crash into mine. I held onto his waist to stop him from falling from the impact of our crash and that's when I finally get a closeup of his face.

His face resembles two members of boy groups I knew (xiumin & minhyuk) but I knew it couldn't be because from what I knew, they weren't promoting at the moment. What I did notice was the mesmerising eyes that held unspoken words and it was twinkling in the light as if they were stars shining in the night sky. I could get lost in those eyes if I wanted to and that's what I did without unconsciously knowing so. It wasn't until she started to pull away from me when I realised that I was and I started gripping her waist even more so that she couldn't get away.

"Hey! Can you let me go please?"

That voice...it didn't sound like one that belongs to a male, but who am I to judge. He could be a late bloomer who hasn't broken into his manly voice yet.

"Hey! Are you listening? I said let go!" she said whilst trying to get out of my grip again. But no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get away and what I did was making our bodies rub against each other in an intimate way. Wow, this guy is pretty weak even though I'm quite strong myself, it's like he's not even trying at all.

"Not until you tell me what you were doing in the girl's toilet."

"That's none of your business." Wow, this guy sure is sassy and has a temper.

"Well I didn't want it to be, but it was the moment I saw you coming out of the girl's toilet when it should be the guy's."

"Why I came out of there has nothing to do with you and will you let me go?" and as he said this, he started to get out of my strong grip and to do so, he was shaking his whole body to try and get free. Instead of being released, what happened was that his...wig (!) came off.

When I looked again was a pair of fiery eyes that belong to a... girl! Her face a moulded by her ash brown hair that flows in luscious waves and oh my was she beautiful.

"Great, now look what happened, I have to get my wig on again and I'm about to go on soon. Thanks a lot," she said sarcastically I was too shocked that I loosened my grip on her and she managed to escape and she stomped off down the corridor without looking back.

Who was that beauty and why was she dressed as a guy? More importantly, I felt stupid for stopping her and accusing her when she was a girl all along. I need to know who this girl was as this fatal attraction has left me out of breath and left me with unanswered questions.

Note:

Hello readers. I'm back again with an update to the collection of short stories. I'm sorry that I haven't been updating for such a long time but I've been busy with Semester 2 of my university. I hope you enjoy this story and I can't say exactly when I'll be updating next but I will try when I have time.

Thank you for your support and patience :)