Walk #18

Savannah Underwood

Being a mentor is harder than it looks; especially when your mentory sits in your face and flirts with your boyfriend knowing he's your boyfriend. And to top that, he just sits back and takes it. They've been going at it all week and I've been trying so hard to keep them apart! But it seems like Taylor and Chris have more in common than I have with Chris. So I guess I'll just have to deal with it. But who knows what my next step might be if he doesn't cut her off.

"I think I'm gonna go sit in the bathroom and cry." I said getting up from the lunch table with my tray. I dumped my entire lunch in the trash and walked into the hallway alone.

"Savannah!" I heard someone say. I turned around quickly only to see Chris. I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. "I know you hear me."

"What do you want, Chris?! Shouldn't you be in there with yo girl Taylor?" I asked as he stopped me from walking by walking in front of me.

"Uh, she's not my girl. You're my girl and I don't appreciate how you've been throwing her in my face lately. She just a friend, Savannah."

"So now she's your friend?! Nigga, I'm done." I said laughing under my breath.

"You done with what? Me? You know, I don't even care anymore. Every girl that fucking comes into this school and says something to me, you always have a problem with. So I'm done." He said giving me a dirty look. I chuckled.

"Awe baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you're being a dumb little bitch right now and can't take the truth. Because what you just said is a lie." He instantly turned back around and walked in front of my face.

"Don't you fucking go there, Savannah! None of that shit that you've been assuming about Taylor and I is true and I'm sick and tired of you complaining about it. You know, let me tell you something. I'm not running after her because I have you! I'm choosing you over her!"

"Are you serious?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I'm serious! And I'm not the bitch right now, you are! So you need to get your shit together before I put yo ass in place."

With that being said, he walked away in anger. Damn, he might as well have just taken my heart and ripped it apart himself. Cause that was nothing to me but hurt. I didn't know Taylor had such a big affect on him like that.

**

Later that day in class, I sat between Tyga and Jamie as they passed notes to each other. I was the one who had to give it to them. And I didn't mind. I just had a lot on my mind and I didn't want to just, push my girl and her man to the side cause I was having a bad day.

"Miss Underwood." My teacher said as I was handing the note to Jamie. I closed my eyes tightly and sat back in my seat as she walked over to me and took the note.

"When can I have it back?" I asked her. She walked over to her desk and placed the note in the drawer.

"Never. But I hope you know I'm gonna read that tonight. So you better have not said anything inappropriate in there." She said staring at me. I wrinkled up my face.

"Even if I did, I'm 18 years old. And I don't take orders from no one." I responded to her.

"Yeah, 18 years old and still a kid. Legally an adult but you're still a kid, young lady. Do you understand that? Because if you don't, I will use the most simplest words to get it thorough your head."

"I ain't stupid, lady. So I don't need you talkin' to me like I am! Do you understand that? Cause if you don't then I'll spell it out for you." I said. So maybe the whole Chris situation hit me harder than I thought. So I was taking it out my teacher a little.