Walk #35

Chris Brown.

I walked into my bedroom with a plate of food. It was pancakes and sausage with a glass of orange juice. Pretty simple.

"Here you go, baby." I said handing Savannah the plate. She smiled at the sight.

"It looks so good. Thank you." She responded. I chuckled and looked at my dresser when I saw my phone flash. I walked over to it and picked it up.

"Wow." I said looking at the message.

"Who is it?" She asked stuffing a fork of pancakes in her mouth.

"Jayla said that Jamie is having the babies." I said looking at the phone.

"Really? Why wouldn't she text me that?" Savannah asked looking at her phone. She had notifications but none were from Jayla.

"Because you're pissed with her. Knowing that, I probably wouldn't have texted you that either!"

"Aren't you pissed? Jamie and Tyga are just wrong for the shit they did." She said getting defensive.

"Baby, I didn't like how they was talking to you and how they was making all that shit up. But it's over. Jamie's about to be a mother so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt."

"Really, Chris?"

"Yes, Savannah. Now finish your food and get dressed. We're about to go to the hospital and check in on her."

"Chris, I-"

"I'm not saying you have to be best friends again. But you're gonna be there to support her." I said going into the bathroom.

"I don't know."

"You know how this all is going to play out right? Remember?" I asked looking back at her. She nodded her head.

"Of course I do."

"Enough said. Now let's go."

After Savannah and I took our showers and got dressed, I asked Jayla for the address of the hospital and we head over there.

I can't really say how things will go between Ty, Savannah, Jamie, and I because none of us are on good terms with each other. But regardless the outcome, I'm gonna be there for her. Everyone's expecting Tyga to walk out on her anyway so it's the leas Savannah and I could do.

"She had the twins like, two hours ago. They were four minutes apart and she was in labor for 36 hours. She's pretty tired now." Jayla said as we walked to the hospital room Jamie was in.

"Do you think she'd want to see us?" Savannah asked.

"I don't have an answer for that but I think she wouldn't mind considering you guys showed up for her in the first place. I still feel bad about her not knowing what Mike wants to do." I sighed.

"Well, Savannah tried to tell her but her ass don't wanna listen so it's on her." I said as we walked to the door.

"I know.  I hope he'll change his mind though. I don't like the idea of her handling two kids on her own." Jayla said.

"He won't change his mind. Trust me." I said looking at her. With that being said, we walked into the room.

"Ah, hell nah." Tyga said standing up from a seat as we walked in. I rolled my eyes and looked at Jamie. When she saw me and Savannah, her face went blank.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked turning so she could see the both of us.

"We just wanted to see how you were holding up." I said half smiling at her.