Walk #30

Chris Brown.

I was setting up everything in my apartment to be romantic, peaceful, and welcoming. I told Savannah to come over tonight because I just wanted to chill with her. But instead, I set up the perfect dinner date right here in my own home.

There's her favorite seafood, peppered shrimp alfredo with portobello mushrooms and red peppers with a touch of fresh garlic. On the side I got the best champagne I could find which is, vintage champagne.

She doesn't have to be dressed up fancy or anything because she'll look beautiful any type of way she dresses anyway. Now me on the other hand, I've got an image to set for my baby; so of course I'm dressed for the occasion.

I also dimmed the lights, put on her favorite artist which is The Weeknd, sprayed a little air freshener, lit some candles, and set the table up. So pretty much, everything is perfect. Now all I have to do is wait for her to show up.

"Are you on your way over yet?" I asked Savannah over the phone.

"I literally just left the college, baby." She responded. I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't answer the question, Savannah. Are you headed over or not?"

"I'll be there in like, 30 minutes. I just want to stop by Jamie's mom's house and see how she's holding up."

"Or do you just wanna tell her that Ty isn't interested in her anymore ..." She smacked her teeth.

"I'm not saying that wouldn't come up on the conversation but that's not entirely the reason why I want to go over her house. She's my best friend. My best friend who is also pregos so I want to make sure she's okay."

"Savannah."

"What? I'm telling the truth."

"Look, I'm not saying she doesn't deserve to know but come on now. If you tell her what's up with Tyga, you're just gonna fuck things up."

"No I'm not." She said sternly.

"Yes the fuck you are, baby. Think I'm playing."

"Just shut up, Chris. You're wrong, you don't know how girls' work." I wrinkled up my face.

"Uh, yes I do. I've had a hella lot of girlfriends, Sav."

"Really, Chris?"

"Hey, I'm just telling the truth. And I know you've had a hella lot of boyfriends so you shut up."

"Whatever." I laughed.

"Just hurry yo ass up. I miss you, girl."

"All right. I'll see you in a minute." She said.

"Okay. And don't bring up Tyga's shit with the baby, got it?"

"Love you, bye." I shook my head and looked at the phone. She hung up just like that. I swear Savannah never listens to me. She always thinks that she's making the right decisions but she's just not. And this whole shit with the baby and Tyga is like, really getting to her. I bet she's gonna open her mouth and just make things worse than they already are.

"Yo, you needa make things right with Jamie and Savannah." I said to Tyga over the phone. Had nothing else to do anyway.

"I don't have shit to say to Savannah's ass." He responded.

"Aye, shut up. That's my girlfriend. And I said Jamie too."

"Look, I don't want to talk about that right now." I chuckled.

"Dude, you just can't hide the fact you don't want to take care of yo child. You just can't, man!" I said laughing under my breath. He was being stupid about the situation.