Walk #8

Chris Brown

It's been a week since Savannah and I decided to make it official and surprisingly, no one knows. This is because we don't feel the need to make our relationship public just yet. Cause at the end of the day that's our business and no one else. And even that being the case, we still don't give anyone hints that we are together. But if someone suspects it and decides to ask or if we feel the need to let someone know, then we aren't going to deny it.

"Chris?!" I heard someone yell from behind me. I turned around only to see Jasmine attempting to catch up with me as I walked down the hallway.

"Get the hell away from me." I said looking away. She wrinkled up her face.

"Chill. Just because we're broken up doesn't mean we can't be friends. Especially after everything we did with each other. And that's something yo girl Savannah can't beat." She said smiling.

"So I had sex with you a few times. That shit doesn't even matter anymore. Let it go."

"It matters to me. And everything else does besides the sex. And even though you said it wasn't because of Savannah, I know it was. And I won't be able to let that go because I didn't even wanna let you go." 

I'm tired of repeating myself. I didn't break up with Jasmine for Savannah. My feelings for Savannah were strong at the time but that wasn't why I ended it with her and I'm tired of correcting the assumptions.

"Look, I'm sorry. Honestly. But I don't need you holding me back from what I've got going for me now just because you can't seem to move on. We broke up almost a month ago. You gotta move on, Jasmine." With that being said I walked away leaving her in the middle of the hallway when I spotted Savannah at her locker. She was doing what I like to call, her makeup fix up. She'll sit in front of the mirror inside her locker and just look at herself trying to fix whatever needed fixing. Nothing ever to me, but to her, it was a completely different story. I liked watching though.

"I'm not stupid. I saw you talking to her." Savannah said not even looking at me. I smacked my teeth leaning against the lockers beside her.

"I didn't say you were stupid and so what. I don't like her anymore and I thought we already established this shit, Savannah. I am done with her but she isn't done with me so of course she is going to approach me sometimes."

"I don't care if she does, Chris. She just makes unpredictable moves so I have to watch the bitch like a hawk." I rolled my eyes. This isn't the first time Jasmine had to say something to me in the past week. And Savannah tries to act like she doesn't care about it at all, but I know she does. She just doesn't want to admit it.

"I can handle myself, okay? But if you don't trust me just let me know. I probably wouldn't trust myself either considering the things I did behind her back." She half smiled looking over to me while adding some more red lipstick to her already red lips.

"Some stuff are better left unsaid. And I'm not saying I don't trust you. I mean I do but then I don't." She said.

"What is that suppose to mean? You can't trust me and then not trust me. It's one or the other Savannah so which is it? Just tell me so I can at least try and gain your trust."

"I already told you, nigga. But you're more than welcome to try and gain my trust." She smiled at me and then turned her attention right back to the mirror. I hate when girls be so damn complicated. Why can't they just be simple? Why can't they just give me a fucking answer without having me play the guessing game?

"Whatever. Forget it." I said looking in a different direction. She was pissing me off.

"Is you mad, baby?" She asked laughing at my frustration.