Walk #2

Chris Brown

"You think they got this on camera?" Jasmine questioned me as I zipped my pants back up.

"Yeah, they have cameras in the janitor's closet to see if he pisses in the mop buckets and other crazy shit." She rolled her eyes at me adjusting her hair.

"Whatever. I'll see you later, babe." She stood on her toes and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Love you."

After saying that, she was no longer in the room with me. She walked out so confident and quickly, she didn't give me time to react to what she said.

"Nice to know." I said grabbing my things and walking out the closet. And to my surprise, my nigga Michael a.k.a. Tyga was standing there like he was waiting for me or something.

"You horny ass nigga." He said shaking his head.

"Bruh. She just said she loves me." I watched as she walked down the hallway and around the corner.

"So? Hasn't she always?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean yeah but this time was so weird. Like I just realized I never said it back." 

Jasmine is my girlfriend and no, I didn't love her even though we've been together for a while. It's just love is such a strong word. I want to feel that when I say it and I really don't have those feelings for her yet at all.

"Does she know that?" He asked becoming more interested in what I had to say.

"I don't think so. She be doin' things too fucking fast." Before he give a response our attention was caught by Savannah; the girl I had met yesterday in the parking lot.

"She got something I want." Tyga said in a daze.

"She bad but got a nasty attitude. She ain't easy to talk to either." 

"That's what makes a bitch even more worth the chase."

In all fairness, Savannah was an attractive girl. It'd be cool to get to know her better. But I do have a girlfriend so I don't see myself doing anything more than that with her if she ever gives me the time of day. But maybe my bros have a chance.

"Hey, baby." I said grabbing her attention. She smirked stopping right in front of Michael and I.

"I thought I told you my name." 

"You did. I haven't forgot it. Savannah." I smiled at her.

"Oh you guys know each other?" Michael had asked.

"I met her yesterday. And sorry about how that went." 

"You didn't learn yet. So don't apologize." 

"You're really not easy to talk to you know?" I said chuckling a little.

"You make it clear the type of guy you are. I have no interest in it."

"What type of guy am I?"

"You're really stuck up. I don't know how these girls act towards you when you think you can say a couple cute lines and call them baby but I'm not one of them. You put a front on in front of your friends too. I see right through it. I don't want to be a part of your show."

"Well damn." Michael said listening and watching us talk. 

"Well I see the type of girl you are too." Her eyes raised at me as if I had just offended her.

"Well tell me about me then."

"You clearly have a wall built around you. I respect you wanting me to direct you by your name but all that extra shit you did yesterday was unnecessary. You're mean, Savannah You're mean."