Walk #66

Chris Brown

"Look at you."

I smiled watching Savannah walk out my bedroom in her sexy white dress that hugged her curves and her black pumps. She looked amazing.

"Not too much?" She asked running her hands through her hair.

"Never too much, baby. You look perfect."

I was taking Savannah on a little date tonight. Not just any date though, a little romantic date. She dressed up and so did I. It had to be nice.

"Thank you." Savannah said with a smile as I took hold of her hand and pulled her towards me.

Another reason why I wanted to take Savannah out was to see if we still had sparks; if the feeling I get every time I'm near her or with her was still there. That's how I'll know what we have is real.

"You're so beautiful, Savannah. I feel like I don't tell you enough." She looked down blushing hard.

"I never get tired of hearing it though." She admitted. I bit my lip grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at me.

"I never get tired of saying it."

"Can I have a kiss?" She asked poking her lips out. My smile faded as a thought came to my head.

I didn't tell Savannah about the whole thing that happened with MacKenzie. Just thinking about the conversation we had about the Air Force and how she tried to kiss me just made me angry.

"Savannah, I have to tell you something." She wrinkled up her face pulling away.

"Does my breath stink?"

"No," I laughed letting go of her chin. "It's about MacKenzie."

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yeah I did."

"Well? What happened? What do you have to tell me, Chris?" She crossed her arms.

"She tried to kiss me. No, we didn't kiss. I didn't let it get that far. I just felt like you should know though."

"When was this?"

"Like a few days ago. But you know, it's over. I forgot about it."

"That doesn't make it okay. The bitch knew what she was doing, she didn't just do that for the fun of it, Chris."

"Savannah, I don't even care about it anymore."

"But I do."

"I know, baby."

"And before I do something, you better tell me no now."

What she meant by that is, she wants to give MacKenzie a reaction for what she tried on me. She wants to address the issue. Like I did when I told Mackenzie that Savannah was gonna beat her ass.

If I tell her yes, who knows what'll happen. Savannah's actions are unpredictable. But if I tell her no, we can go on about our business and act like the kiss attempt never happened.

"Do what you want." I said shrugging my shoulders. She looked at me in shock.

"What?"

"You're mad about this, I can tell. Go handle it the way you want. The problem isn't in my hands anymore."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, baby." She shook her head in disbelief reaching for the car keys on the table.

"Fine then. Let's go." I followed Savannah out the house and to my car. We climbed in and it was only a matter of seconds before she pulled out the parking lot.