Walk #6

Savannah Underwood

The next morning I woke up to my head pounding like crazy... and I was still at the party. That wasn't the plan. On the bright side though, I wasn't the only one and I was still fully clothed. Plus Chris was still here too.

"I think I'm gonna go." I said struggling to stand up. He quickly sat up when I grabbed my shoes.

"What the fuck?" He said rubbing his head. He was fully clothed too, thank God! 

"I'll see you later, Chris. " I said walking towards the door. But he grabbed my leg before I could take one whole step.

"Or you could come to my house?" He suggested. 

"Are you serious? We literally just stayed the night a party and I don't even remember all that happened. And my head hurts and I'm tired. I just wanna go home, Chris." 

"Now that you think about it, I don't remember much either. And I'm tired too, trust me. But you said it yourself you wanted to make me feel better. This would definitely cheer me up, Sav." He stood up.

"I have to get changed and get was-"

"Come over." He took my hand and a small smile formed on my face. I hate how this nigga talked me into doing shit like this all the time. Yeah I could still say no but I didn't want to in a way.

"Fine." I said laughing. He started jumping up like a two year old as we walked out the door. Considering we took separate cars here, I just followed him to his place. The whole ride though, I couldn't stop thinking about what happened last night. All I remember is dancing with Chris while the rest is a big blur.

"Your tiny body though. " He said sitting on the couch with his phone. "Why you so small?"

I, Savannah Elaine Love Underwood have a small eating disorder. It's not as serious as you think, but I don't eat the way I should and it shows in some parts of my body.

"I don't know." I lied sitting beside him. No, I wasn't going to tell him about me having an eating disorder. Never told anyone and I wasn't going to start now.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Chris went to answer it. In walked Tyga and he looked excited, shocked, and all of the above.

"You finally dropped that bitch? You and Savannah are official now?" He asked Chris holding out his phone.

"No he didn't and no we're not. What are you talking about?" I asked walking over to him.

"Surprised you guys haven't seen it. Someone posted a video of you two kissing on snap. Y'all went to ol' boy's party? Dylan?" 

"We never kissed." Chris said with a chuckle. 

"Look, ya'll did. And Jasmine saw and she's pissed."

Chris and I both looked at each other and he snatched the phone out of Tyga's hand. The video was up and there we were at Dylan's party last night. You couldn't hear us because the music was so loud but you could tell we were talking. Not only that but we were getting a little too comfortable around each other. I was sitting on his lap. And not too long after, Chris did grab my face and kiss me. But I didn't stop him so we were both to blame.

"That was a pretty sexy ass kiss." Chris said smiling. I punched his shoulder.

"Chris, be serious. Someone posted that video and everyone saw it including your girlfriend. Your girlfriend if you need a reminder that you have a girlfriend! This looks bad. For the both of us."

"You think she'll break up with me?"

"Who cares? You obviously don't want to be with her anyway. You do crazy shit behind her back and you don't even love her. Not even a little. She's better off without you and you're better off without her, so who gives a fuck?" Tyga blurted out. That was harsh.