Walk #47

Chris Brown

"Right there, baby." I whispered while watching Savannah rub her fat ass all over my manhood. It was a beautiful sight to behold.

"You're so hard." She moaned looking back at me.

"Stop being so fucking sexy then."

It was only seven in the afternoon and Savannah and I found ourselves back at my apartment ready to get tonight's show on with.

There was so much more Savannah had planned for me today. But it's not easy to resist someone so gorgeous. My baby can be sweet sometimes but then bad as fuck all the time!

Earlier that day .

"Your parents want to see you, so you might as well head in that direction now." Savannah said as I drove the car. I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck that. They can fucking wait."

"You don't wanna see them?"

"No. I wanna see you, butt-ass naked in my fucking bed in the next 15 minutes. And I ain't playin."

"We have more to do before we get to that point in the day, baby."

"I don't fucking care anymore," I shrugged. "You look so fine right now, Savannah. I need you now, girl."

Before she could answer, I rested my hand right in between her thighs. Her body tensed up as she watched me rub her cat through her pants. I know she was just as horny as I was; it was written all over her face.

"Okay, we can go home." She said biting her lip.

And just like that, we were both half naked in my bed.

-

"Do you wanna take my clothes off or should I?" She asked standing up and looking at me. I bit my lip examining her body with my eyes.

"Leave the thongs for me," I responded. She raised an eyebrow at me and smiled before reaching for her bra straps. The bra made her breasts very visible, since it was lace. "Take it off slowly, baby girl."

"Okay."

I watched as she slowly, like I wanted, pulled her bra down and unhooking it, letting it fall to the ground. I was so turned on.

"Come here, mama." I said sitting up.
She bit her lip and walked in between my thighs.

"Okay." I smiled up at her and turned her around so her ass was in my face. My mouth fell open as I slowly pulled her thong off of her body.

"Dammnnnnn."

I pushed her legs apart a little and felt her wet pussy in between her legs. I was getting so hard just touching her and listening to her soft moans.

"Lay down, Chris." She turned around pushing me on the bed forcefully.

"Okay. Baby girl taking control today, I see." I bit my lip watching her climb back in between my legs, rubbing my manhood comfortingly.

"Enjoy this because I'm not gonna be doing it every time we have sex." She said pulling my boxers all the way off.

"You will if I say you will."

She chuckled under her breath and climbed up me connecting our lips while rubbing my dick. I moaned into her mouth when she started squeezing it. It felt so good.

"Are you ready, baby?" She asked kissing me one more time before working her way back down my body while leaving little kisses on me.

She ran her tiny hand across my V line and then took hold of my dick again. She looked up at me before licking the tip of my dick with a smile on her face.