Walk #10

Chris Brown

I sat at that the normal table in the lunch room watching Savannah at a different table. I was so pissed off with her. She was testing my patients.

"Quit staring at her!" Jamie said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and watched as Savannah laughed with this nigga she was talking to. For some reason, one of her ex's just appeared out of the blue. His name was Brandon and he got kicked out of the same school as her. Except he was being a dumb ass and got caught with his shit. Careless niggas.

"She's not cheating or anything." Jayla added.

"Hop the fuck off my dick okay? She is sitting in my face with her ex like it's okay or something. Like, who randomly just shows up like that?" They both looked at me funny.

"This is all your fault." Kj said looking at Tyga. Tyga is the one who put the thought into my head that she still might have feelings for him and might just leave me for him. That's part of the reason why I was mad.

"You just need to learn to trust yo girl." Tip said. I smacked my teeth and watched as Savannah got up from the table and finally decided to join us.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked as she sat down beside me. She wrinkled up her face giving me a dirty look. They all thought I was playing, even her. But this shit is serious. I don't want to have to walk around thinking that niggas might try and pull my girl.

"Calm down, Chris. It was just a simple conversation." She said turning her head away from me.

"What do you fucking call a simple conversation? I saw you laughing with his bitch ass! What was so fucking funny huh? I wanna laugh too!"

"Okay, that's enough." Tip said grabbing my arm and dragging me out the lunchroom.

I jerked out of his grip and rested my back against the wall as he looked around and made sure no was coming. I just rolled my eyes. I don't think anyone had to point out my anger towards Savannah. She was fucking talking to her ex like it was okay. The nigga even has her number.

"You just need to chill out." He said to me.

"If yo girl was talking to her ex in your face, how would you feel?" I questioned him.

"I would feel fine. Why? Because I would trust her. Plus, y'all only been going out for two months now so you don't even have a right to be getting this mad when your relationship is just starting."

"Yes I do. The amount of time we've been together doesn't dictate if I'm allowed to get mad about shit like this or not."

"Whatever. But if it's this damn serious to you then check her phone. He's been here for two weeks now so I'm sure they've been talked or something." My eyes widened. Savannah and I kind of made a rule that we wouldn't snoop around in each other's business. And that includes phones but we can know the password.

"I can't do that, man. She gonna fuck me up if I do." I said being dead serious. He just shrugged his shoulders glancing back at the cafeteria.

"Fine. But that's the only way you'll find anything out. Cause she clearly isn't giving you any information." I thought about what he said and looked in the cafeteria myself. There she sat with a big ass smile on her face. It made me mad.

"You're right."

Later that day, I decided to go take a visit to Savannah's apartment. It was hella cold and snowy outside but this is some real shit we're dealing with. And I wasn't all the way sure this was a good idea but I wanted to find out if he was hitting on her or if she was flirting with him.