Walk #52

Chris Brown

"Damn," I said watching Savannah walk out the bathroom in her Halloween costume. "I have no words as to how sexy you look in that."

"It's a little tight." She said looking down at her costume.

"That makes it better, baby. Or should I say, Nurse Underwood." She giggled.

That's right. My girl was a sexy nurse for Halloween. A little classic costume, but I couldn't have been more attracted to her right now.

"That's a lot of cleavage showing." I pulled her towards me looking down at her chest.

"You bought me the costume, Chris."

"I know but maybe it was for girls with smaller boobs. Can I just like, push them further down?" I attempted to and she pushed my hands away.

"It doesn't work like that and it's uncomfortable and doesn't look right. You can't do that."

"I just don't want everyone looking at Curly & Dirk. They're mine." She laughed.

"You're really sticking with those names I see."

"I am. All three of us are best friends, Savannah." She shook her head.

"Okay, Chris."

"Can I have a kiss?" I asked grabbing handfuls of her ass in my hands and poking out my lips.

"Ah ah," She said putting her finger in my face. "Not until you get in your uniform, Sergeant." I felt her hand slide in my shirt and rub my chest softly. I bit my lip.

"Yes, ma'am. Little sexy lady." I slapped her butt and made my way towards the bathroom. "But I'm gonna get a kiss outta you when I'm done."

"Go, Chris." She said smiling at me. I laughed and closed the door.

If you haven't caught on yet, Savannah and I's costumes are suppose to match in a way. She's the nurse, I'm in the military. It sort of works. I thought it'd be fun too.

"Wow, baby." Savannah said as I walked out the bathroom. I looked bomb as fuck.

"I could get used to this." I grabbed Savannah's face and crashed my lips against hers. I was craving her so much right now.

"You look so sexy." She whispered in between the kiss. I pecked her lips one more time before pulling away while biting her lip.

"I know I do." She laughed and playfully pushed me.

"We have to go to this party, Chris."

"I don't know. I kind of just wanna rip that costume of your body right now. Drink ya down."

"You know Kj is expecting us to be there. Especially you considering you're his best friend."

"Fine. But later tonight, I'ma eat that pussy." She rolled her eyes grabbing her stuff.

"You're the nasty person ever, I swear."

"You don't say that when I fu-"

"Chris. Please, don't finish that sentence." She said laughing.

It took almost 20 minutes to get out the house, but we did. We were heading over to some place Kj is having this Halloween party. I know it's gonna be lit though because my boy throws the best parties.