Walk #32

Chris Brown

"I'm on my way." I said to Taylor of the phone. Before you get any wrong ideas, Taylor was talking to me on Savannah's phone. Sadly, Taylor hasn't reached that level of trust with Savannah yet to have my phone number. But they're getting there.

"She's still getting ready." She said to me. I wrinkled up my face.

"That's what you said an hour ago! What's her ass wearing?! Why is she taking so long?" I asked her. I bet it's something simple too.

"She's wearing yoga pants." My eyes widened.

"Really?" I said starting to smile a little.

"Yeah. Yoga pants, white shirt, and her hair is in a ponytail. She looks comfortable."

"So what's taking her so long?" I questioned her.

"She decided to put on makeup today." I shook my head and pulled into the parking lot of the school.

"I'll be in there in a second. So you missy, if you're not dressed, get dressed." She smacked her teeth as I climbed out the car.

"I'm dressed." With that being said, she hung up.

There's nothing special going on today or anything. Savannah just wanted to go to class together today. Then maybe later, I'll take her out or something. It's pretty nice out for a cold day like this so I'd think Savannah would be down for whatever.

"Makeup with yoga shit on. I feel stupid." I heard Savannah say as I walked into her dorm room.

"But you're not so shut up." I said walking up to her. When she heard me, she turned around and smiled. "Hey, baby mama." I kissed her lips while grabbing handfuls of her ass with both of my hands.

"Who said you could put your hands there?" She asked pulling away from me.

"I don't need you permission." I said shaking my head at her. "You look sexy."

"Diddo."

"We should get going, guys." Taylor said getting her stuff together for class. I forgot she was in the room when I saw Savannah.

"You right, you right." I said watching her walk out the door.

"How do I look?" Savannah asked adding the final touch to her outfit.

"I already told you. You look sexy." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay then."

"Who you tryna look cute for?" I asked smiling at her.

"Not you, nigga." She said laughing and getting her things. My mouth dropped.

"You're kidding."

"No I'm not. I'm not trying to look cute for anyone but myself, Chris. I dress for myself. I'll dress for you every now and then but not today."

"Fine then. Let's just go." She walked passed me and I hit her ass hard. It did look good in those pants and I was captivated.

Anyway, while we were walking towards our first class, I noticed a girl I've never seen before at this school. I mean, it's a big school with four different groups of students. But this girl was in the freshmen hallway and I'd recognize someone if I saw them.

"Has she always been here?" I asked Taylor and Savannah.

"Who?" Savannah said looking in the direction I was looking. "She's new."

"How do you know?" I asked glancing back and forth at the both of them.

"Just look at her. She obviously doesn't know where to go and she isn't familiar with this place. It's obvious, Chris."